Jump to content

  •  


- - - - -

Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 15/4/2017 7:20PM


Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers


Posted Image


Posted ImageVS Posted Image


Date and Local Kick-Off Time at Stadium: Saturday 15 April 2017 - 7:20PM


Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:50PM EST


Round: 27


Competition: A-League Regular Season


Location: Adelaide, South Australia


Stadium: Coopers Stadium


Click here to view the record


105 Comments

Photo
wanderersfanatic
Apr 13 2017 07:17 PM
Hmm.. Where's Sotirio? His name isn't included on the ins and outs sheet.
Photo
StringerBellend
Apr 13 2017 07:35 PM

Hmm.. Where's Sotirio? His name isn't included on the ins and outs sheet.


Injured apparently
Tipping a draw for the new record.
    • xxBrandonxx likes this
Photo
MartinTyler
Apr 13 2017 09:05 PM

 

Hmm.. Where's Sotirio? His name isn't included on the ins and outs sheet.


Injured apparently

 

Only Melling listed as absent injured

Photo
xxBrandonxx
Apr 13 2017 11:36 PM

Hoping for a draw, need that record.

    • nmh94 likes this
Photo
luisenrique
Apr 13 2017 11:54 PM

giphy.gif

    • EmMac and StringerBellend like this

usually I would have my tickets booked when the results look beyond doubt, but this is chaotic. Personally hoping for Brisbane so we can take more supporters there.

Elimination Final will be played in Brisbane or Melbourne on Friday night

    • DamnedUnited likes this

Elimination Final will be played in Brisbane or Melbourne on Friday night

So it would make sense if they took the kids to Japan.

    • nmh94 likes this

Elimination Final will be played in Brisbane or Melbourne on Friday night

Are we set down for Friday because we have ACL the next week?

 

So Melbourne may have to play Sunday night in Perth, then get back for a Friday night elimination game?

 

Once again FFA can't get out of their own way. If everyone plays the last round at the same time you eliminate teams getting less break before the next game. Saturday daytime would be ideal so that teams can get back home by Sunday morning at the latest, but Sunday would be ok too.

 

With the current setup, we could have a team who played on Friday night getting a week's rest, playing against a team who played Sunday night on the other side of the country.

    • wendybr likes this

Elimination Final will be played in Brisbane or Melbourne on Friday night

 

Friday night? Serious?

 

 

Ugh I was hoping for Saturday night so I could actually travel

    • wengerboy likes this
It's saying on HAL app elimination final ( round 28 ) that both games 3 vs 6 and 4 vs 5 are both to be played on Saturday ( obviously venue to be confirmed ) FMD .......

I'm hearing 1 thing here and the a league app says another.............!

Can anybody confirm prior to Sunday night , as I would personally like to book flights on Sunday night after perf vs vi$ion game

But what day are we playing ..........?
    • DamnedUnited and wengerboy like this

Nothing gets confirmed until the team positions are confirmed.

    • pseudonym likes this

Believe it or not?

Makes sense to me as we have to travel to Japan to play Urawa on Wednesday night. Roar also have an ACL game in Thailand, where as Heart & Glory don't have ACL commitments. 

 

Replying to @FrankArruzza

Yep.

 
 
10:42 AM - 14 Apr 2017
    • DamnedUnited likes this

well...

 

 

on the plus side, i'll save some money

So I did some research on when the elimination finals have been played:

 

2015-16: Friday, Sunday
2014-15: Friday, Sunday
2013-14: Friday, Saturday
2012-13: Friday, Sunday

 

 

Abusing statistics, there is a 50% chance we get Friday, 37.5% chance of Sunday, and 12.5% of Saturday

    • dodson likes this
Photo
DamnedUnited
Apr 14 2017 09:20 PM
Why are we guessing. I thought Friday was locked in.
I believe it but don't get why we'd be locked in on Friday. Brisbane are still alive in the Champs league, if we play City why wouldn't Bris play Friday? Is it because of ground availability?

Why are we guessing. I thought Friday was locked in.

 

I'm hoping for a Saturday so I can have a weekend away :(

Brisbane - Suncorp Stadium available all next weekend (Broncos are playing away (Friday vs Souths))

 

Melbourne - AAMI Park available all next weekend (Storm playing on ANZAC Day, Rebels playing away)

 

I'd say it boils down to the FFA, who we cannot trust to make rational decisions

 

I'd love a Saturday match but I'm not expecting it

    • mack, wendybr, Carns and 1 other like this

If it's free all next weekend - surely for ratings they'd go Friday/Saturday

Photo
ManfredSchaefer
Apr 14 2017 11:23 PM

Anyone interested in a get together to watch the game there may be a few of us heading to the Royal Oak in Parra to watch there.

    • EmMac likes this

I'll be at the NPL2 match v's Northern Tigers at Edensor Park. 

Photo
StringerBellend
Apr 15 2017 12:11 PM

Anyone interested in a get together to watch the game there may be a few of us heading to the Royal Oak in Parra to watch there.


Sound like a good plan, I should be able to make it
    • EmMac likes this

Sign In