Jerrad Tyson

mack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i heard that the injury looked like something he would of had for a while, seemed like he wasnt telling any of the medicos unitl he re-signed.  

not sure if they do have a third choice keeper, i think they were talking about a "rafa-interim" style third keeper, until end of season.

If that's true (that he covered the injury up until after re-signing) that's dodgy as **** lol. True westie spirit.

true reflection of the people he is representing!

As we may all know by now Jerrad is out for 3-4 months with a fractured vertebras, I still encourage all Wanderers as a thank you to Jerrad as he supports us as much as we support the team, to this weekend post a avatar or profile pic of Jerrad for this weekend, as a thanks for everything...

cheers

Doug

As we may all know by now Jerrad is out for 3-4 months with a fractured vertebras, I still encourage all Wanderers as a thank you to Jerrad as he supports us as much as we support the team, to this weekend post a avatar or profile pic of Jerrad for this weekend, as a thanks for everything...

Been meaning to PM you to ask whats going on with this initiative.

*google search Jerrad Tyson*  :xnod:

cheers

Doug

Sounds good to me

Doubtful. My understanding is that if it's a fracture to the vertebrae, it's a bone issue, and not anything to do with his spinal cord. As such, it will heal with time.

Of course, any injury to spine or spinal cord will be taken extremely seriously.