Vitor Saba

mack

Five hours ago he tweeted he's ready to board his flight to Sydney via Dubai with copies of his Emirates boarding passes so I done a bit of digging and reckon his flight to Dubai is due to land at around midday our time. The next Emirates flight from Dubai to Sydney leaves at 2.15am Dubai time (8.15am tomorrow Sydney time) and is due to land at Mascot at 10.05pm tomorrow night. 

Five hours ago he tweeted he's ready to board his flight to Sydney via Dubai with copies of his Emirates boarding passes so I done a bit of digging and reckon his flight to Dubai is due to land at around midday our time. The next Emirates flight from Dubai to Sydney leaves at 2.15am Dubai time (8.15am tomorrow Sydney time) and is due to land at Mascot at 10.05pm tomorrow night. 

Winner.

So 10pm Friday night is perfect to get as much people there!

Edited by wanderersfanatic

Ok then , enough mucking around..... We need to Aussify the new guy! Vitor becomes Vic, sounds tougher ,more Aussie.Shave off the forest it's Goatee time!! We need a Red n Blk flanny , sleeves rolled up, old faded Levi's n a pair of Ugg boots. He needs to learn phrases/words like "Aye?" " No wuckers " " Avagoyacarnt!" n " I get paid me pension next Firsdy". Also, his drink bottle should be placed in a brown paper bag. Anything else we can think of? ;)