Andreu Guerao

mack

He was class be interesting to see if we have traded up or down with Bruno

From what I've heard: up. There will be muscle and spite in front of our defence next season.

Hopefully we can defend a corner this season, Bruno looks pretty solid

And give away a handball in the penalty box

He was class be interesting to see if we have traded up or down with Bruno

From what I've heard: up. There will be muscle and spite in front of our defence next season.

Hopefully we can defend a corner this season, Bruno looks pretty solid

And not give away a handball in the penalty box

And score an own goal off his arse

Jumpei is the Castelen replacement, apparently...

so he cant score goals? that is irritating

also he is not Dutch enough

He has scored a couple over the years.

Jumpei is the Castelen replacement, apparently...

Is he going to dribble past 4 men only to win a corner that we hit into the first defender?
If we are lucky. Castelen often had two or three defenders standing on his feet.

Corners will be easy from now. Somebody just needs to aim high and whack the ball against Cornflakes' head.

• 2 months later...

I miss him still

I saw his first game at Penrith, as many of us did, in which he was injured at about the 60 minute mark. He was already a stand out.

I missed him when he went off then.

I agree. I still miss him now.

He was always so cool. Even under the most immense pressure. Sure he made some errors, but geez, who doesn't?

Such a shame we couldn't keep him, for whatever reason.

I miss him still

I saw his first game at Penrith, as many of us did, in which he was injured at about the 60 minute mark. He was already a stand out.

I missed him when he went off then.

I agree. I still miss him now.

He was always so cool. Even under the most immense pressure. Sure he made some errors, but geez, who doesn't?

Such a shame we couldn't keep him, for whatever reason.

This

He was so calm on the ball had fantastic passing range. You could tell from the FFA cup game he was a class above.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm not that fussed about this. He's obviously a good player but he faded badly in the second half of the season for us...now it's two years later and he has to travel across the country every fortnight (not exactly, but you know what I mean).

I'm sure he'll do some nice things with Castro, but over the course of a season, I wouldn't substitute Baccus, Herd or Roly for him.

I might have been a bit harsh saying "stud to the shin" but I certainly think our midfield should give him a nudge or two behind play, let him know he's gonna be in a battle. I'm not that sure he could care enough if he knows it's gonna be a fight.

6 hours ago, btron3000 said:

I might have been a bit harsh saying "stud to the shin" but I certainly think our midfield should give him a nudge or two behind play, let him know he's gonna be in a battle. I'm not that sure he could care enough if he knows it's gonna be a fight.

Adelaide basically kicked him out of the grand final 

• 8 months later...