WSW Merchandise 2017/18

On 10/07/2017 at 7:42 PM, spectacular291 said:

I'll be surprised if the Club won't be unveiling the new kit before Saturday. ESFC unveiling theirs on Wednesday is a good idea to get some merchandise sales on game day for the Thursday (if supply is available). It could be an opportunity for the Wanderers too.

Could I be right on this forum for the first time in a very long time?

On 11/07/2017 at 11:20 PM, SBW said:

I suspect that our home jersey would look something like this

417950_014_A.jpg

3 hours ago, Taurus said:

Nothing special but not terrible.

DElPnxXUwAAg_m2.jpg
12:33 PM - 13 Jul 2017

Wish it looked more like the former than the latter, what is it with the club & not getting the red right? FFS!

1 hour ago, Prydzopolis said:

Wish it looked more like the former than the latter, what is it with the club & not getting the red right? FFS!

The red panel at the top to contrast against the black sleeves looks much more finished off. I knew there was something a bit scrappy about the jersey when I looked at it but couldn't tell 

19 minutes ago, marron said:

Yeah, when I first saw the new kit I was like "huge hoops like flamengo" but they're not that big after all.

personally i dont like too wide hoops but i dont like too thin ones(not a fan of the polo it just looks too messy imo), i  cant wait to see official photos tbh, they might as well release them now

12 hours ago, marron said:

Yeah but then I'm a walking advertisement for their precious sponsors as well...

This is the reason I've never been a big fan of merch. Once they know we will just purchase anything they treat us like consumers, not fans. "He's our 4th alternate jersey that we only wear when there's a full moon on the second Sunday of a month during derby matches" . Go away.

I love the cuffinks Prydz had made, and I love any home made shirt "grubs on tour" etc. Official merch - meh.

13 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

I think it might take a Neville giving it to the Adelaide crowd moment to make me start loving the jersey. Also helps seeing it on a player and in the flesh, will give it a chance.

Must tell you though after yesterday, initially I felt very underwhelmed :lol:

Yeah they always look crap on a hanger. Will probably look heaps better on a player.

I think we are wearing last season's away jersey against Arsenal going off the JD Sports match day partnership announcement. 

Disappointing if its the case, the club makes a big case to have the Red and Black hoops as our brand through out our 5 years of existence but drops it in a match with exposure against Arsenal is just weird.

• mack locked this topic