WSW Merchandise 2017/18

10 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

I want Under Armour (their St Pauli third kit was well sexual) or Macron (did a good job on the adelaide kit)

After last years road safety effort Nike would be pretty much bottom of list

I don't care who so long as we get our original colours.

It would be intetesting to know if there was a significant downturn in jersey sales this year.

19 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

I don't care who so long as we get our original colours.

It would be intetesting to know if there was a significant downturn in jersey sales this year.

They did a salvage job by having the acl jersey on the right colour. The away acl was our best away shirt since the season 2 where's Wally shirt 

2 hours ago, spectacular291 said:

Leaving Nike for anyone other than Adidas would be detrimental in terms of distribution and exposure. The manufacturing quality of jerseys are another thing altogether. 

They couldn't even be bothered doing kids shirts for us

Lederer will go with the best financially profitable company ahead of best quality or style.

For me personally I'd prefer Adidas but be happy with anyone other than Nike who will meet our demands for men's, women's and kids sizes/patterns/color choice etc.

2 hours ago, hughsey said:

New Balance have undergone a major overhaul as a brand. A lot of people still seem to think they're the brand that make your daggy uncles favourite all-rounder shoe. 

Have a go at the Celtic jerseys for next season if you're not convinced...

I hate to say it but the Liverpool shirt they wore against the smurfs is a nice design. Terrible Color (without black stripes) and worn by a bunch of nobheads but a nice design

2 hours ago, hughsey said:

I'm happy with Nike, provided they go back to selling jerseys on the website with free customisation for $90

And do kids sizes again 

How are you supposed to have your kids fully brainwashed without getting them the shirt 

Smurfs did kids strips last year and we didn't, very bad form on our clubs part 

oh and maybe they could get the colour right 

and not have a **** away shirt 

Nike out under armour or micron in 

Edited by StringerBellend
  • mack locked this topic