WSW Merchandise 2017/18

On 13/07/2017 at 3:48 PM, Prydzopolis said:

Wish it looked more like the former than the latter, what is it with the club & not getting the red right? FFS!

So my post wasnt exactly far off... a little bit similar just a few different things

18 minutes ago, SBW said:

So my post wasnt exactly far off... a little bit similar just a few different things

FYI I was slightly pissed off that day (day after email) and had some more sensible thoughts a few days after

On 13/07/2017 at 7:43 PM, Prydzopolis said:

I think it might take a Neville giving it to the Adelaide crowd moment to make me start loving the jersey. Also helps seeing it on a player and in the flesh, will give it a chance.

Must tell you though after yesterday, initially I felt very underwhelmed :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

It used to be that the online Australian Nike Store used to ship out of warehouses in Melbourne. After i believe our 4th season, there was a notification on the site saying that they won't be shipping out of Melbourne anymore and would move to overseas warehouses to increase the amount and variety of merchandise available to Australian customers. 

Which is why nowadays you can't get any WSW, Melbourne City, or Socceroos gear on the Au Nike online store. I've since ordered from there and it was shipped from Holland. I've emailed them about WSW gear and got a generic response that they don't have those items in stock, but that may change. 

10 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

They better do kids kits, pathetic that last year you could get smurfs kids but not ours

All comes down to dollars, we had it the year before? Maybe because it was the last year of the deal they didn't do it?

I think it is pathetic that women have this same issue too

On 8/6/2017 at 4:46 PM, StringerBellend said:

They better do kids kits, pathetic that last year you could get smurfs kids but not ours

Didn't bother me last season as my son still had some growing room left in his from the season before, would never buy him a new one every year anyway.

This season however he badly needs a new one.

55 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

Didn't bother me last season as my son still had some growing room left in his from the season before, would never buy him a new one every year anyway.

This season however he badly needs a new one.

My little man is still getting round in season 2 shirt it was massive on him when I got it, he's probably due one this year 

Edited by StringerBellend
  • mack locked this topic