FFA Cup 2017

18 hours ago, btron3000 said:

had the bad judgement to click on a 9 msn story or 9 news or something.  Karl Stefanovic and Tim Gilbert commenting on it. What?! Who?!

They made it sound like Marrone had lined up the ball kid from 10 meters and just tackled the ball kid :lol: 

Did they watch the footage? Do they know what a ball boy does or what Marrone was trying to do? Muppets

On 11/22/2017 at 10:00 PM, JayZko said:

I really hope we get Aussie Guus he’s the only foreign manager who had faith in our boys 

Does he live here?

I know someone who saw him at Balgowlah (where he lived when he was our coach) well after he stopped coaching the NT??

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/blog/2017/11/29/why-marrone-ban-over-ball-boy-incident-sends-bad-message

Adelaide United defender Michael Marrone has copped a ban for the controversial ball-boy incident during last week's FFA Cup final, but should the ball-boy also have been reprimanded?

Edited by HillsWanderer
22 minutes ago, HillsWanderer said:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/blog/2017/11/29/why-marrone-ban-over-ball-boy-incident-sends-bad-message

Adelaide United defender Michael Marrone has copped a ban for the controversial ball-boy incident during last week's FFA Cup final, but should the ball-boy also have been reprimanded?

Good on ya Lucy

A reckon a 12 month ban from ballboy duties at any A-league game.

Beat me to it I love Lucy. Reminds me of when Everton went 1-0 up against Man Utd (season we finished 4th)  Moyes has all the spare balls collected up and disappear down the tunnel never to be seen again took ages to get the ball back in from that point on

The social media rage is funny though, if it was our ball boy we would probably find it funny