Squad Development 2017/18

On 9/1/2017 at 3:33 PM, Davo said:

Lets see if he becomes another Wanderers player to leave the club to move overseas, fail to get paid, come back to the A-League and sign for someone else...

Or end up in the Spanish third division (Alberto).

5 minutes ago, FCB said:

Or end up in the Spanish third division (Alberto).

Third division! I'd assume he doesn't want to come back to Australia, as surely an a league team would take him, he was ace for us and a big loss. We have more than enough CBs but I'd argue he is better than any of them. 

5 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Third division! I'd assume he doesn't want to come back to Australia, as surely an a league team would take him, he was ace for us and a big loss. We have more than enough CBs but I'd argue he is better than any of them. 

I wonder how our season may have turned out had he continued on with us, and Borda not happening because of it. Oh well. Water under the bridge now.

1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

Wasn't part of the reason he left due to his family not settling well? Or was that a smokescreen?

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic