Wanderers ACL Appearances:
Wanderers ACL Goals:

Wanderers FFA Cup Appearances: 8
Wanderers FFA Cup Goals: 7

Wanderers Club World Cup Appearances:
Wanderers Club World Cup Goals:

Wanderers Total Appearances: 57
Wanderers Total Goals: 32

Yearly Appearances & Goals: 2017/18: 29 (19), 2018/19: 28 (13)

International Team: Spain
International Caps: 0
International Goals: 0

Individual Awards: Wanderers Player of the Year (2017/18), Wanderers Golden Boot (2017/18, 2018/19)

Team Honours:

Highlight: Scored his first goal on debut for the Wanderers in the FFA Cup 2017 Round of 32 match against Wellington Phoenix, his last minute winner in extra time giving the Wanderers a 1-0 win.
Highlight: Scored on A-League debut for the Wanderers on 8/10/2017 against Perth Glory.
Highlight: Note: Some statistics websites list Riera as scoring one less A-League goal. A goal he scored against the Mariners in Round 19, of Season 2018/19 is often mistakenly credited as an own goal for Ben Kennedy.

Description: A journeyman striker, Oriol began his career in the youth system of Espanyol, before joining Barcelona, playing for 2 years in their various reserve squads. Apart from a short stint with Wigan Athletic of England, he has spent the majority of his career in the Spanish first division before joining the Wanderers on a two year deal. He was the key attacking weapon in the 2017/18 season, coming to the rescue of his side on multiple occasions. His goal haul broke the Wanderers record for scoring in a single season. He won the Wanderers Golden Boot for the second time, in 2018/19 before leaving the club.

View full record

5 minutes ago, EmMac said:

Hola Oriol, may your patatas bravas always be hot n spicy. Also please let us know where we can get good patatas bravas here in el Sydney. 

Always thinking about food hey Em....! lol

6 hours ago, Erebus said:

Club is doing the same marketing and hypetrain as they did for Pio. I think they should just stfu and let him train with no hype. Let his performance do the talking.

'member  when all we heard about was "The PIED PIPER!!!!" all off season?

I member.

I'm guessing they're trying leverage more membership sales.

7 hours ago, Erebus said:

Club is doing the same marketing and hypetrain as they did for Pio. I think they should just stfu and let him train with no hype. Let his performance do the talking.

I member.

Lmao, it's just gonna be another embarrassing ordeal if he can't take his chances after the massive hype train. 

Hopefully doesn't transcend into a meme like Pio and Bulut. 

Edited by xxBrandonxx
9 hours ago, Erebus said:

I member.

Yes judge him by his on field performance 

where have I heard that before?

3 hours ago, teddies said:

Ahh man... is that our kit for this season?

Welcome!

i think/hope that is last seasons jersey

i actually have a good feeling about him, hopefully i am right this time but usually i am not

it is the last season jersey(confirmed by wanderers twitter), they said new jersey will be shown soon, soon could be in 5 minutes or in 85 days