Spare/Selling/Request Ticket Thread 2017/18

Was trying to purchase a ticket for the Brisbane game off ticketek in a particular section but the website won't let you choose seats and calling them is almost impossible (it's like talking to a **** dumb siri).

So I'm trying my luck to see if anyone here has a spare ticket in Aisle 105.

18 hours ago, weeMan said:

Was trying to purchase a ticket for the Brisbane game off ticketek in a particular section but the website won't let you choose seats and calling them is almost impossible (it's like talking to a **** dumb siri).

So I'm trying my luck to see if anyone here has a spare ticket in Aisle 105.

Want mine mate? Not Aisle but you can easily find a way 

I have two free tickets to give away to tonight's derby - General Admission tickets to Bays 113-116.
They're printed tickets, so can't email them, will need to arrange handover at the gate before the game.

PM me if interested.

(I've also posted this in the match day thread.)

• 2 weeks later...

Jess you are a "Soothsayer" are you not? You really meant to say "due to foreseen circumstances" By the way could you by any chance "foresee" yourself to let us know the result of NYD"s game? 

I'll finish with a quote from Nils Bohr, Nobel Laureate in Physics. " Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future"

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, GunnerWanderer said:

Sorry dude i only sell ice to nobodies not someone I know 

I went to the Basketball Museum in Thessaloniki a few months ago and feined interest if that helps. It's a form of Mediterranean meth madness or Macedonian burek for the uncultured. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends I have 2 x 4 tickets for tomorrow - enter gate A or D 

Can email them 

would prefer too hand out to 2 people 4 tickets each but can split the tickets to smaller amount if you don’t plan to use 4

Free of charge if you have the intention of ripping a flare to light up Soulless 

pm me First in best dressed 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

Hi Team,

Im currently in hospital and unable to make the game on Sunday at 6pm. I have 2 adults & 2 children’s tickets, 

I wouldn’t mind cost price for the adult tickets ($20) but happy for them to be used than wasted,

Let me know,

Not good Prydz!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Take care!

1 hour ago, Prydzopolis said:

Hi Team,

Im currently in hospital and unable to make the game on Sunday at 6pm. I have 2 adults & 2 children’s tickets, 

I wouldn’t mind cost price for the adult tickets ($20) but happy for them to be used than wasted,

Let me know,

Hope better soon mate.

As for the tickets...you might need to pay someone to go these days lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends.

I bought 4 tickets to the derby back in November.

Since then, my parents have booked a family holiday next weekend for the entire family, and I'm already in trouble off Mum for skipping the Sunday to play golf!

So I won't be able to go to the game :nono:

Anywho......

4 tickets, front row, the bay immediately to the right of the RBB.

Don't remember what I paid (given it was Sydney FC and they try to gouge us, I probably got concession tickets - f*ck em), but if anyone wants them I'll sell to you for the same price.

Shoot me a PM if anyone needs them.

Section: SCONCW
Row: A
Seat/s: *****
Price Category: Away Bronze Reserved