Community work

Hi All

I was unsure where to put this thread, as I hope it gets some good viewing and feedback.

As you may know, the RBB in its 5 years of existence has done numerous charity & community work and in our five year existence we have helped raise over $50,000 in numerous charities.

Our current charity work takes us to Parramatta Mission, where our recent donation of $5000 has been able to pay for 5 Meals Plus Lunch programs that help feed the poor, homeless and less fortunate in and around Parramatta.

So far, we have completed 2/5 Lunches and our next Lunch will be on Friday the 28th of July. We are always looking for volunteers for these days, so if you have any interest in helping out for a few hours, feel free to contact us directly via the RBB facebook page or RBB twitter account.

For more details - please click the link and share amongst friends and the community. I find it mind boggling that such events get little coverage or activity in the general media or social media, but a random picture or video gets shared and discussed for months on end.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1094277714007312&id=265593933542365

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1094277714007312&id=265593933542365

Thank you all for your ongoing support and continuous ability to see through the BS most of the time and see the good that us Wanderers fans actually do.

4 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

Keen,

Last one was good and already have the next one in my diary :good: 

Did you end up having enough volunteers for lunch?

for the last one in June? Yeah we ended up having enough and served/fed 170 people.

Basically we need 6-8 volunteers for each lunch. It runs from 9am until around 1.30/2pm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...