Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory 8/10/2017 6:00PM

sunny 28 degrees lovely afternoon to start the season 

looking forward to it and some king Kenny sideline antics 

mack or Taurus on the sideline calling the shots - at this late stage it seems the right choice! 

If not available maybe jayzko - would love to see a post game presser with him 

Edited by GunnerWanderer

In x 3 

2 nil us.

popa leaving a non factor for this match

Having said that my only real hope is that we get a crown of 15,000 plus. I know its a Sunday, its at SOP, its against Perf and kids have school the next day and all the other excuses we crap on about, but FFS people turn up otherwise it makes the clubs claim of 20 thousand members a joke (or a lie).

Cant wait to see what happens this year - have expectations of a better year than last year, but other clubs look like they have recruited better as well. I'm desperately clinging to hope that a team with Redmayne in goals cant win the comp, can it.

COYW

8 minutes ago, Chaopescado said:

Didn't take the kids to any of the games at Spotless last season, can anyone tell me if they still the jumping castle setup?

There was an inflatable something near the horrifically shaped scoreboard at the Season Launch. Not sure if ir was a jumping castle or for target practice.

12 minutes ago, Chaopescado said:

Didn't take the kids to any of the games at Spotless last season, can anyone tell me if they still the jumping castle setup?

Mate. We have a better squad this season so take the kids. They won't need a jumping castle. The matches will be more watchable.

Bit disappointed though that you had to resort to using the jumping castle on your own last year without the kids. We played some pretty shite football, but it wasn't that bad.

1 hour ago, Chaopescado said:

They do and the only advantage spotless has over parra is that you can still see the game* while you are waiting for the kids to get off the jumping castle.

*noting that the stand behind the goals at that end is in a different postcode to the pitch 

6 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Better than 7.00pm before school starts.

Sydney Derby 3 this season is on a Sunday with a start time of 7.00pm, hopefully after a smurf ACL away game in China or Korea.

lol all i know is it clashes with an album listening party i was going to attend......so i can listen to like half the album but if it started at 7 then i would be able to listen to all the album

Hi All  Happy back again :)

So after all the kerfufel  settles down And Hayden Foxe has control come 6pm Sunday Evening what do you think the run on team will be ?

I am no closer to guessing after the preseason games where we had  such a mix of players.

I think this could be close to being the run on team.  

Janjetovic

Cornthwaite

Aspro or Thwaite ?

Clisby

Dloriente

Baccus Senior

Herd if not injured , look very stiff walking down the stairs at Marconi. Lustica or Melling

Bonnavacia 

Bridge

Riera

Cejudo

any ideas ?

Bye for now from Happy  :xnod:

No Popa. This will be weird. Sure it was gunner happen eventually but it won't stop it being weird. Hope the old Popa tifo is unfurled. I get it that's it's all part of the business of football but still feel the rudder has gone. More than the season starts here. A new era in our short history begins.

In all the family x 3 and feel we are going to win. A strong start with players needing now to prove more. I feel a crowd of around 15,000.

15 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

They do and the only advantage spotless has over parra is that you can still see the game* while you are waiting for the kids to get off the jumping castle.

*noting that the stand behind the goals at that end is in a different postcode to the pitch 

The other advantage.  that jumping castle has a bar next to it, just say'n

• mack locked this topic