mack

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Central Coast Mariners 14/10/2017 5:35PM

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

3 hours ago, beatsurrender said:

Netball game at qudos arena on Saturday too. 3-5pm.

Australia playing an international against. .. NZ... just for a change ;)

There's also a major Hockey tournament on at the Hockey Centre as well between Australia and New Zealand.

Parking shouldn't be too bad but there will be some extra traffic around SOP. So keep it in mind when planning your day. 

Hopefully the food outlets aren't too packed 

it's scheduled to be pissing down rain so hopefully not too bad 

Out for this one :nono: Driving my son to a camping event he has got on.......kids who the **** would have them.

Edited by WSWBoro

13 minutes ago, 2549_1494053217 said:

They beat us  two nil at spotless .

Formation was 4-1-4-1 and they had O'Donovan and we had Dimas

Anyone looking for tickets.?

I won 4 extra tickets and the people I was taking had to cancel.

BOM improving from decidedly dicey to just probably dicey.  Rainband coming through a bit earlier and should be OK by KO. 14k surely, good form, exciting team, Saturday afternoon.  

Fire up everyone!

We got this. Pio Oreo hat trick

Edited by beatsurrender

7 hours ago, Erebus said:

Rain is scheduled all night and most of tomorrow but should ease up by KO

My optimistic opinion on this is that it's good for us. 

Rizzo and Raul Polenz whipping in crosses to a superior oriel (sorry) threat. A sodden pitch might make defending a little harder.

CCMs game requires the ball on the deck with a general lack of height across the pitch.

Hopefully if it is indeed soggy, we adapt and use our resources well

We will play and beat FC in two Derby trophy games this season and games like this are the necessary stepping stones to Glorious Season Six. 

6 hours ago, MadKaw said:

Anyone looking for tickets.?

I won 4 extra tickets and the people I was taking had to cancel.

Gone...

Game day 

our season started last week and continues today! 

Interested to see if we start as positive as last week, okons team like to control possession let them have the ball I say they will **** up and we can kill the them

3 - 1 I think 

Edited by GunnerWanderer

Just heard Foxe on a pod. 

He was scouting at the F3 derby and said it wasn't a 5-1 game. So he is expecting a tough game.

In..!

With a goal scoring No.9 and others around him capable of scoring as well I think the attacking style of play will continue...Bring it on. !

Weather looks a bit dodgey but hopefully it "p" down.

1 hour ago, sonar said:

In..!

With a goal scoring No.9 and others around him capable of scoring as well I think the attacking style of play will continue...Bring it on. !

Weather looks a bit dodgey but hopefully it "p" down.

Hopefully it doesn't "p" down while the game is on. 

In other news the Mariners BBQ sauce bottle has been charged by the FFA for bringing the game into disrepute. They are applying the maximum squeeze.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/a-league/worlds-worst-mascot-loses-it-at-away-fans/news-story/5639db43440355eebae180a4e965e7da

Edited by beatsurrender

53 minutes ago, beatsurrender said:

In other news the Mariners BBQ sauce bottle has been charged by the FFA for bringing the game into disrepute. They are applying the maximum squeeze.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/a-league/worlds-worst-mascot-loses-it-at-away-fans/news-story/5639db43440355eebae180a4e965e7da

The FFA should be worried about their governance and FIFA, not the Mariners BBQ sauce bottle.

Anyway, can't wait for what the next lots of visiting fans will be serving up to the BBQ boy to get a reaction out of him!

4 hours ago, beatsurrender said:

One fan said: “This just proves that Mariners vs. Jets is the greatest derby in Australian sporting history

:rofl:

You'd never see a sauce bottle flipping off away fans at an AFL game. Football is leading the way. :crazy:

Anyhow, game day grubs. 3-0 is my pick. Hamill with no goals today. 

51 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

:rofl:

You'd never see a sauce bottle flipping off away fans at an AFL game. Football is leading the way. :crazy:

Anyhow, game day grubs. 3-0 is my pick. Hamill with no goals today. 

Like the 3 but can their wingers cross?  Love a cleansheet for Vedran. Bwst to be 3 nil up at half time.

Seen a few players giving the bird at grassroots games to refs.

Steven Lustica is sitting behind us in our bay with a moon boot on and crutches next to him. Must have got injured during the week. 

Shame, he's been one of our best players during pre-season. 

Penna 1-1....soft penna.

Up until now the wanderers have looked like one of my FIFA 18 team efforts....always offside and missed tackles. Bet the linesmans arms is ******* aching it has been up so many times.

Bad mistake from Snake for their goal...watching this from a hotel room wishing i was there.