AFC Champions League 2018

DCWSW

1 hour ago, danielcarr said:

Rumours surround Omar Abdulrahman suggesting he'll be heading to Al Hilal in January. 

http://www.goal.com/en-ae/news/omar-abdulrahman-linked-to-al-hilal-once-again/8q0rl818d1no1nps4qt0480oa

Shame we won't see a player of his quality in Europe. The tax-free wages at home are just too good to leave... 

It's still a cop out IMO. If he is as good as people claim, why not test out the theory against the very best? Obviously he's happy and content to play where he does.

I guess English players suffer the same fate where there is less motivation to test themselves in Europe when they are comfortable where they are.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, danielcarr said:

Playoffs tonight.... if anybody cares

So this is the night that Melbourne Victory (without Milligan) and the Smurfs find out their opponents and destinations.

who are the possible teams they we hope beat them to a pulp?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, EmMac said:

I feel i am outta the loop here. Why is it called AFC. Didnt we win the ACL. Is that what this is? 

AFC (A)CL. Asian Football Confederation Champions League. Often shortened to Asian Champions League (like UCL).

2 minutes ago, Carns said:

AFC (A)CL. Asian Football Confederation Champions League. Often shortened to Asian Champions League (like UCL).

Ah. Thanks. I was 99.9999990% sure it was the same comp. 

16 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

From a refugee village in Africa via the Victorian NPL club that knocked out Perth Glory.

Seemed to enliven the team when he came on...got some opportunities - but couldn't put it away.