Donation And Donator Usergroup Features

Hi Everybody,

As you can see at the top menu bar, there is a donate button. If you wish to donate to the site, you can purchase a donator upgrade.

It lasts 12 months, and the member will be automatically upgraded to the "Donator" group for the time listed in the type.

This donator group has several perks over the general "Member" group.

These include:
Ability to upload image files directly to the site for use in posts.
A bigger signature.
More space for their avatar & display picture.
Less flood control
More PM storage, and ability to send PM's even if a recipient has a max inbox.
More PM Invitations
Much longer time limitation on editing posts.
URL's in signatures.
More lines in the signature.
No ads when logged in.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey mack, I'm assuming these donations at this stage will have somewhat 'dried up'. Is this the case, and if so, do you think it necessary to sort out some sort of donation drive, or a tin at the woolie a la Benched the other night?

We're good for the time being, we've had new members donating the site now which is good :)

• 1 month later...

Just a side note. I've been using my phone to post these last few days and I haven't quite figured out how to donate using the Samsung S3 mobile version

It's no big deal I'll donate when I'm back at home but just thought I'd mention it

Thanks Mack, I have been living on this site the past few days, I can't get enough of it. My wife thinks I'm having an online affair... Well I actually am, now if she looks at my pay-pal account she is going to wonder who the cheap Western Sydney slut is I'm spending so much time with. Although I'm not a RBB member I do watch every game from either the Eastern stand or if the family go, the southern side. I will get down to the Woolpack soon to meet all you guys whom are doing such a wonderful job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...