Wanderers emblem on jersey

I got both my home & away jersey front logo stitched on (around the border) once they started to peal off. Cost me $5 ea by the local asian bloke that does alterations out of his garage. LOL

fp

I got both my home & away jersey front logo stitched on (around the border) once they started to peal off. Cost me $5 ea by the local asian bloke that does alterations out of his garage. LOL

fp

Address or gtfo

fp

Address or gtfo

gtfo?

fp

just put the machine on a cold delicate wash turn it inside out or you can us a lingerie bag.

Wow man, I've heard of providing advice, but you've taken it to another level.

Do you put your g-strings in that lingerie bag along with your jersey?

I've been buying jerseys from all over the world for years & have had no problems when washing them, why should we take this much effort just to wash a jersey we've paid heaps for?

P.S. my dri fit logo at the bottom right of the away jersey is peeling off after just 1 wash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dameeeeeeeeeeeeee

just put the machine on a cold delicate wash turn it inside out or you can us a lingerie bag.

I've been buying jerseys from all over the world for years & have had no problems when washing them, why should we take this much effort just to wash a jersey we've paid heaps for?

P.S. my dri fit logo at the bottom right of the away jersey is peeling off after just 1 wash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dameeeeeeeeeeeeee

did you ask your wife if you are allowed to post on the forums?

The club should start selling Wanderers branded lingerie bags, although what do you do if the Wanderers logo starts peeling off it...

What if UltrasRBB is Mack's troll account.

Mind = blown.

I thought that was newsbot.

The club should start selling Wanderers branded lingerie bags, although what do you do if the Wanderers logo starts peeling off it...

What if UltrasRBB is Mack's troll account.

Mind = blown.

I thought that was newsbot.

great guy online but such a wank3r at the woolie.

Dameeeeeeeeeeeeee

did you ask your wife if you are allowed to post on the forums?

Did you ask your wife if you could use her Lingerie bag to put your Mankini & jersey in there?