Jaushua Sotirio

mack

Just scored to put Australia ahead against indo. Also had some little handshake thing happening with Awer Mabil.

Taurus - does he outshine some of the older boys at training?

Jaushua tends to make an impact in short bursts, which probably explains why it appears he switches on & off during games.

Hard to say where his level is at, as he's not had a lot of exposure to A League standard football in trials etc.

He & Daniel have not been at training much of late, as the Young Socceroos have had regular camps & friendly games, leading into this tournament in Myanmar. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest redwhiteblack

Took his offside goal so well makes you think how the hell did he butcher that chance against Adelaide so badly.

He was facing away from goal, so he didn't know where it was.

That's why he actually put it on target.

Took his offside goal so well makes you think how the hell did he butcher that chance against Adelaide so badly.

He was facing away from goal, so he didn't know where it was.

That's why he actually put it on target.

He knew what he was doing. Just needs to do more of it.
I thought he had a really good game, the first two games he got a lot of stick for his performance & on Saturday he changed that around in a derby of all games. I've heard kubi 2.0 thrown around but all the naysayers went very quiet after the derby which I don't like.

Okay he didn't do amazing, he wasn't a stand out or key player but he did the simple things very very well plus put away a pretty outstanding header. I give him a lot of credit for performing in such a big game. In games like this it's important that nobody is a weak link & Sotirio did very well for one of our youngsters coming through!