Wanderers ACL Appearances: 0
Wanderers ACL Goals: 0

Wanderers FFA Cup Appearances: 0
Wanderers FFA Cup Goals: 0

Wanderers Club World Cup Appearances: 0
Wanderers Club World Cup Goals: 0

Wanderers Total Appearances: 8
Wanderers Total Goals: 0

Yearly Appearances & Goals: 2014/15: 8 (0)

International Team:
International Caps:
International Goals:

Club Exit Date: 06/08/2015

Individual Awards:

Team Honours:

Highlight:
Highlight:
Highlight:

Description: A talented young winger who impressed late in season 2014/15 before moving to Melbourne City.

View full record

• 3 months later...

K-Man is showing more and more promise with every game that he plays. Okay, I'm as biased as all fook but he was very very good against the Cap-Cheaters last night, with only a few probs vis-a-vis vision and holding onto the ball too long. He takes on his opposite number with no fear and has some excellent ball control (he could teach the likes of Ruka a thing or two). It will be incredibly disappointing if he isn't given at least another youth contract, though preferably a 2 year full would be better IMHO. He's shown in 3-4 games this season plus those games against Macarthur Rams and Canberra City more than many supposedly more accomplished and older team mates.

Buzzed to give the wee kid a big handshake at the end of the game too.

I'm a fan but he probably needs to beef up a bit as on occasions he is easily hustled off the ball. Still young and learning though!!

Totally agree. He is very skillful but needs to use the offseason to beef up. Being a dribbler you can always expect him to be tackled hashly

Yep...he's a bit of a lightweight, so hopefully during the off-season he can get a bit of gym work behind him plus maybe tackle a knuckle or three down the Bavarian  :good:

I'm a fan but he probably needs to beef up a bit as on occasions he is easily hustled off the ball. Still young and learning though!!

Totally agree. He is very skillful but needs to use the offseason to beef up. Being a dribbler you can always expect him to be tackled hashly

Yep...he's a bit of a lightweight, so hopefully during the off-season he can get a bit of gym work behind him plus maybe tackle a knuckle or three down the Bavarian  :good:

:rofl: the wrong type of the weight Manfred :lol:

he seemed to my uneducated eyes to always be running towards the ball and crowding the space. never seemed to be in line with the last man like a winger should. dunno :unknw:

When WSW has the ball, he needs to make better runs off the ball to draw defenders away making space for the man with the ball but don't forget how old this guy is too, he is young, he will improve. I think this comes down to the fact that he is usually the one making the runs with the ball & is the dangerous weapon in the team so isn't used to having to help others out.

In defense, I think the way he moved was perfect & positioning/work rate was great. Much better than ruka and Castelen this season.

he seemed to my uneducated eyes to always be running towards the ball and crowding the space. never seemed to be in line with the last man like a winger should. dunno :unknw:

When WSW has the ball, he needs to make better runs off the ball to draw defenders away making space for the man with the ball but don't forget how old this guy is too, he is young, he will improve. I think this comes down to the fact that he is usually the one making the runs with the ball & is the dangerous weapon in the team so isn't used to having to help others out.

In defense, I think the way he moved was perfect & positioning/work rate was great. Much better than ruka and Castelen this season.

I thought he was a bit like a raw Hersi, without the mindset to go in hard on tackles like our old RW mate was. K-Man has already got the beautiful combination of pace, control and positioning that Kwabs never got, but he needs to grow up a lot. It staggers the mind to think he's only 18...