Dimas Delgado

mack

Apparently joining the Mariners.  :rofl:  :rofl:

The Mariners are the guy who waits at the bar until last drinks and just goes home with whoever is left.

Well, if you haven't got the cash for fancy cocktails or wining and dining, it's not a bad strategy.

Now, if I could somehow think of a sex/dating metaphor for not being able to be relegated no matter how bad your form is, this would be the ideal time for it.

Now, if I could somehow think of a sex/dating metaphor for not being able to be relegated no matter how bad your form is, this would be the ideal time for it.

Screwed by the nine of you and I'm still up

Screwed by the nine of you and I'm still up

Pounded by nine but still won't go down on them.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Announced his retirement to Football.

Summary played well for us in the first season partnering Andreu. Wasn't as effective when Andrew and Alberto left. Regardless of what we say now Dimas led the club in the last season it made finals prior to the current one. He played in India for 4 seasons after leaving us and his final season was spent in 6th tier Spain.

All the best to him.