David Squires Cartoons

Every cartoon he has ever made has been brilliant. It has almost gets to the point where it's redundant to say it
Deserves it every single time!

The great thing about David Squires is how much he gets it. You can imagine the FFA looking at his cartoons and going "huh, what does it all mean". I enjoy his cartoons thoroughly. 

And the way Damien De Bonehead is always drawn looking like a stunned mullet.  Ever since the cartoon where Gallop is shown asking him if he had remembered to book the venue for the Grand Final.

The great thing about David Squires is how much he gets it. You can imagine the FFA looking at his cartoons and going "huh, what does it all mean". I enjoy his cartoons thoroughly.

And the way Damien De Bonehead is always drawn looking like a stunned mullet. Ever since the cartoon where Gallop is shown asking him if he had remembered to book the venue for the Grand Final.

3620f16c442ddcb505384812e7c0c289.jpg

:rofl:

Every time I imagine DdB, it's that image :lol:

Latest Squires http://www.theguardian.com/sport/picture/2016/jan/21/david-squires-on-recent-a-league-transfer-activity

I don't post just the image as I think it is worth the site getting clicks so he keeps doing it.

******* brilliant

:rofl:

I know I say this every time, but how good is this guy?