Jumpei Kusukami

mack

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Jumpei's instructions should be just run, beat a man or two, then pass the ball. Nothing more, nothing less. His shot seems to be a bit temperamental, and he tends to lose the ball the longer he holds on to it. Can be a great player for us, if used correctly.

His shot is more a back pass to the goal keeper. The polar opposite to Castelen.

Jumpei's instructions should be just run, beat a man or two, then pass the ball. Nothing more, nothing less. His shot seems to be a bit temperamental, and he tends to lose the ball the longer he holds on to it. Can be a great player for us, if used correctly.

His shot is more a back pass to the goal keeper. The polar opposite to Castelen.
Not the one in the first half...that was more like a Castelen shot.

The one that went sky high? :-)

Your a stubborn man FCB :lol:

Yeah yeah.

Castelen was doubled and trippled because he was the guy who could make a difference. He was also frustrating as ****. I don't see a player yet in Jumpei who needs to be doubled and trippled.

I am more inclined to join the Jumpei jubilation society once I see him delivering something. The Reds are going through a similar process as us. They were knackered in the end, they were not a true measure. Let's wait until Rd 6 in Melbourne, shall we?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Show me the Jumpei that played the opening game of the season.

He was exciting to watch against the Smurfs and clearly has the ability to take on players but has lacked any positive forward movement since the 4-1 CCM away win.

Maybe Popa has given a set of instructions which he hasn't been able to adapt to however I feel like he might show his true ability in the ACL games.