Jack Clisby

As Mike from the Young ones might have said 

I don't wish to suggest that a league transfers are predictable, but there are as-of-yet undiscovered tribes in the heart of the Peruvian jungle who knew that Clisby would end up at the Mariners”

1 minute ago, mack said:

He was probably offered better money and/or promised first team action by Mulvey compared to whatever WSW might have offered.

He was told he was unwanted (same source as the Baccus story). He didn't have anywhere to go. He went and sat with everyone in the office, chatted with them and thanked them. Apparently he was completely shattered by being let go.

45 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

He was told he was unwanted (same source as the Baccus story). He didn't have anywhere to go. He went and sat with everyone in the office, chatted with them and thanked them. Apparently he was completely shattered by being let go.

Sad if true. Clisby seems like a good bloke judging from some of the videos he's done with other squad members during his time here. 

My fondest memory of him in the red and black will be when he straight up dropped cirio in the first thirty seconds against Adelaide last season :xnod:

54 minutes ago, Valter43 said:

Sad if true. Clisby seems like a good bloke judging from some of the videos he's done with other squad members during his time here. 

My fondest memory of him in the red and black will be when he straight up dropped cirio in the first thirty seconds against Adelaide last season :xnod:

First 30 seconds as a blooded wanderer and he near killed their best player. I’ll take it

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...