Vedran Janjetovic

mack

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/vedran-janjetovic-the-hero-for-western-sydney-in-dramatic-controversial-sydney-derby-win/news-story/78167cae6e8951b27d70a7099923ac21

Classic A Harper `"“Talk about autopilot, what about the ‘snake’ — Janjetovic. Stood tall, backed his reflexes, pulls off a blinder and then gets back to his feet and slithers to the goal line.â€

Will this go into the history books along side his " Up like a spawning salmon" comment of some years ago??

:lol:  :lol: 

That great stuff from Harper he does have the knack of coming out with belters, him and Zelic.

I know some here don't like him.... but I do.

Intelligent and articulate.

Mostly his colourful imagery is effective, even though it's a bit over the top sometimes ...but I find that endearing.

This one (unlike the spawning salmon image  :lol:  :lol: ) which also amused me, does not work.

Vedran getting to his feet, then slithering to the goal line... well......lol!

He was soo excited as he said it!!   :D  :D

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/vedran-janjetovic-the-hero-for-western-sydney-in-dramatic-controversial-sydney-derby-win/news-story/78167cae6e8951b27d70a7099923ac21

Classic A Harper `"“Talk about autopilot, what about the ‘snake’ — Janjetovic. Stood tall, backed his reflexes, pulls off a blinder and then gets back to his feet and slithers to the goal line.â€

Will this go into the history books along side his " Up like a spawning salmon" comment of some years ago??

:lol:  :lol: 

That great stuff from Harper he does have the knack of coming out with belters, him and Zelic.

I know some here don't like him.... but I do.

Intelligent and articulate.

Mostly his colourful imagery is effective, even though it's a bit over the top sometimes ...but I find that endearing.

This one (unlike the spawning salmon image  :lol:  :lol: ) which also amused me, does not work.

Vedran getting to his feet, then slithering to the goal line... well......lol!

He was soo excited as he said it!!   :D  :D

FFS. Are you in love with this ESFC apologist or is is just a passing infatuation?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had he been here all season he would have challenged for player of the year.

Had he been here in 15/16 we'd have done the double !!

Redmayne was a good goalkeeper last season - I think our defensive stats were second best

If we had a good striker on the other hand...

A good striker would have seen us win the comp by the same margin as Sydney this year. Redmayne was too ponderous in possession to be as effective as Vedran.

Had he been here all season he would have challenged for player of the year.

Had he been here in 15/16 we'd have done the double !!
Redmayne was a good goalkeeper last season - I think our defensive stats were second best

If we had a good striker on the other hand...

A good striker would have seen us win the comp by the same margin as Sydney this year. Redmayne was too ponderous in possession to be as effective as Vedran.

We got away with it as we had Alberto and Andreu, all redmayne had to do was roll the ball to one of them and off we went they were ace

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

"There are some exciting things planned for this club and I just want to be a part of it,” Janjetovic said.

“I’m happy to be a part of the future and I’m looking forward to seeing what unfolds in the coming years.”

The 30-year-old said that he feels his game has gone to another level since joining the club.

“It’s been great to me, I’ve got great support by my side,” he said.

“The whole season I feel like I’ve been improving and I’m growing as a player every week.

“Nothing made more sense than staying at the Wanderers.”