The Inner West Wanderers Hipster Thread

You beat me to it.

Yes I'm an inner west wanker and proud of it

Border of the people's republic of marrickville and petersham

Although I play my Richmond High / McGraths hill Maccas card when people on here question my westie credentials

Was chatting to a mate on Twitter. He suggested Fraser Park club as a rendezvous point for the Inner West Elite to watch away games. Portuguese beer, food, & footbal is a potential winner? Just waiting on Nel to confirm that they have Fox Sports on the tvs

That would be ace, been trying to think of a pub that would show games.

Yeah I'm totes down for Fraser Park as an away day hangout.

Totes quoted from the hipster thread. I think we need to let him go...

"Totes" are we sure he isn't one of the Bondi Hipsters?

I'm hoping there was a level of self awareness in using that word

Shame the WSW tour of the people's republic is off today

Was chatting to a mate on Twitter. He suggested Fraser Park club as a rendezvous point for the Inner West Elite to watch away games. Portuguese beer, food, & footbal is a potential winner? Just waiting on Nel to confirm that they have Fox Sports on the tvs

Well! Aren't we all la Di da then! Portuguese beer??? Come down to Blacktown mate , Tooheys on tap aye , Chicken schnitty n chips aye mate! Free stabbin' too at Kings Park Tavern!!! :ninja:

I won't stand for another bad work spoken of the KPT.

I remember going there for an FA Cup final years ago. I do not remember how I got home.

Well! Aren't we all la Di da then! Portuguese beer??? Come down to Blacktown mate , Tooheys on tap aye , Chicken schnitty n chips aye mate! Free stabbin' too at Kings Park Tavern!!! :ninja:

I won't stand for another bad work spoken of the KPT.

I remember going there for an FA Cup final years ago. I do not remember how I got home.

ambulance 

Brewhouse at Marayong actually.....

I think I liked the Henson better when it was a full old man's pub. Especially now they play farrrken AFL on the tv now. Though it has to be said that the food is pretty bloody good now.

I like how the Vic still has the proper public bar bit. I barely ever go out the back.

The beer garden of the Courthouse for a relaxing arvo session sitting under the trees.

btw - I'm out west but would have been a full member of this thread a couple of years ago!

I think I liked the Henson better when it was a full old man's pub. Especially now they play farrrken AFL on the tv now. Though it has to be said that the food is pretty bloody good now.

I like how the Vic still has the proper public bar bit. I barely ever go out the back.

The beer garden of the Courthouse for a relaxing arvo session sitting under the trees.

btw - I'm out west but would have been a full member of this thread a couple of years ago!

Courty beer garden is good. Havent been there for a while, now I have kids don't get into newtown as much

Henson... when it was an old man pub.

Vic on the park... when it was an old man pub throughout the whole joint.

Courthouse... when it wasn't filled with hipsters

Etc etc etc

I like what they have down with the Vic, it's still got a rock vibe, kind of like what the Annandale used to be but with bonus late license

The Annandale was my favourite until it went bust and the new owners ruined it

No love for the Townie? You all disgust me.

See above re: old men and hipsters, insert "townie".

As a teenager it was all a stomping ground; I'd travel in, miss last buses and trains, and if I didn't find somewhere to sleep, 4am would often find me being turned out of that joint to wait in the cold. :lol: