Jumpei Loses Shootout After Sotirio Send Off

Whenever I read Happy's posts I imagine listening to South Park's Mr Hankey. The happy talking turd metaphor is what it is. Wonder if Popa rues sacking Bulut.

Doubt it but I'm sure he regrets signing Bulut

Come on bro, that comment was offside...................................................again. 

Perhaps bulut may of came good in time we'll never know what gets me is a potential a league 20 goal a season beast like Kwame yeboah has been injured for the past two years now is joining a freaken 2nd division side geez

Wish we could poach some brissie attacking talent there have been a few that have left and aren't doing much Nowa days, like yeboah like clut,gameiro,what ever happened to mate dugandzic fell through the cracks

Edited by JayZko

I like Mr Hankey. Anyways. Here we go toward another marathon off season of rumour and innuendo. Is an injury prone Zlatan a risk. Anyways. I'm glad we have Vedran and the best crumbs from the Greek Super League banquet table. Maybe the Russian WC will keep our minds off the deepening football crisis at home. Winter is coming.

Cornflakes, Aspro, Antonis & Santa were absolute heroes tonight.

The real hero was the 1997 Honda Civic Hatchback with almost 230,000 kms on it, that left the west at 5:15am Friday morning, drove to the city, took off for Brisbane at 6am, and absolutely walked it in, arriving at our airbnb (just 10 minutes walk from Suncorp) at 4:30pm!

Plenty of time to have a few drinks on the balcony of the house we were staying, and head over to the theatre of nightmares - 3 times visited, 3 losses, each more strung out than the last.

As for the game and the summary of the season, whatevs. #popaout, #ourvisaplayersareshit etc etc. Looking forward to next year already.

The real hero was the 1997 Honda Civic Hatchback with almost 230,000 kms on it, that left the west at 5:15am Friday morning, drove to the city, took off for Brisbane at 6am, and absolutely walked it in, arriving at our airbnb (just 10 minutes walk from Suncorp) at 4:30pm!

Plenty of time to have a few drinks on the balcony of the house we were staying, and head over to the theatre of nightmares - 3 times visited, 3 losses, each more strung out than the last.

As for the game and the summary of the season, whatevs. #popaout, #ourvisaplayersareshit etc etc. Looking forward to next year already.

Ahhh happy days...sounds like the kind of away day I did up and down the UK in the 90's, kind of trip you remember for a long time...

The greatest hero of all was the pie shop in Macksville.