VS

Date and Local Kick-Off Time at Stadium: 05/10/2017

Sydney Kick-Off Time: 8:00PM EST

Group Stage: Group Stage

Asian Champions League: Asian Champions League

Stadium: Campbelltown Stadium

View full record

Out. Working.. Not mad.

What an uninspiring match. I reckon we'll get one of our lowest crowds ever. Who the **** wants to travel all the way out to the deadzone of Ctown on a cold Wednesday night to watch a second string Shanghai side effortlessly dismantle us.

Out. Working.. Not mad.

What an uninspiring match. I reckon we'll get one of our lowest crowds ever. Who the **** wants to travel all the way out to the deadzone of Ctown on a cold Wednesday night to watch a second string Shanghai side effortlessly dismantle us.

Me

2 minutes ago, Taurus said:

We'll find out tonight who the rusted on supporters are!!!

yeap, cancel my membership and send me to the back of the queue for parra seating allocation because i wont be at the game, will be training a bunch of 9 year olds until 8pm, but hey...

1 minute ago, Johnno said:

yeap, cancel my membership and send me to the back of the queue for parra seating allocation because i wont be at the game, will be training a bunch of 9 year olds until 8pm, but hey...

you should be banned for ever attending another Wanderers match

33 minutes ago, Johnno said:

I'll accept your absence on this occasion, but many other so called supporters, are merely fans who turn up when it suits them. 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic