Site Upgrade Information

It's at the bottom of the page in the same space as the "go to topic listing" link and looks the same but on the right instead of the left. I don't think it's anything to do with refreshing the page.

There isn't one on this page but there was on most others I've looked at in the last few minutes.

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:11 PM, mack said:

Can you take a screenshot?

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:19 AM, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

he can't even eat a kebab...

Well I tried!  Can get screen print saved to word or as a pdf.  Can't attach pdfs.  Googled for "screenshots" - followed the instructions - nothing happened.

I had kebabs last week!

Anyhooo .... - I've worked it out:

- On the left there is a "Go to topic listing" [e.g. for this thread - "Website Information"]

- On the right there is a similar link to the next unread topic within the topic listing - if any - so, as there are no unread topics/threads within the "Website Listing" forum at present there is no link on this occasion.

This for me is like being lost in a forest with a mobile format as useless as an i phone. Okay I get some of the technical necessity of the upgrade and the continued exemplary work by Mack but right now. ..really. What's wrong with a simple drop down overview interface that opens the doors to the different rooms. Haven't posted for a bit cause it's felt like following an IKEA manual. Anyways I guess I'll learn to love it eventually. ..unlike the i phone. 

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Davo said:

Just tried the unread content button again and it's working now.

Not for me....keep getting : error code 500-internal server error......(mack, if that helps) 

Edited by sonar