Roly Bonevacia

mack

4 minutes ago, mack said:

My vantage point isn't the best but I thought he was our best player in a very poor side, he was constantly harried by 2 or 3 smurfs but managed to find space & passes.

Yep. He was always surrounded by 3 to 4 opposition so he couldn't create. Had no help at all at times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 07/07/2017 at 2:12 PM, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

i cant wait to see him in action for us

Different to what you said yday 

blamed popa for singing him so to clarify when you were excited to see him signed and now he hasn’t lived up to expectations is it popa’s fault for Signing a player who was one of the best imports in our league 

and given gombau was coach for much of the season clarify why he is popa dud

#agendas

38 minutes ago, GunnerWanderer said:

Different to what you said yday 

blamed popa for singing him so to clarify when you were excited to see him signed and now he hasn’t lived up to expectations is it popa’s fault for Signing a player who was one of the best imports in our league 

and given gombau was coach for much of the season clarify why he is popa dud

#agendas

you got me, i am as garbage as seeing talent as popa is, cant wait for your next excellent post full of complete insight.......oh i mean ****

the only difference between me and popa is i can admit when i make a mistake and i didnt leave the club 3 days before the start of a season but since you are an expert how about you tell me your thoughts on popa's top class signing?

for the record popa is top class when it comes to getting **** teams to do amazing things like when we won the ACL, no way in the hell we were the best team in that comp but we won it but he is so **** at finding talent half of his signings were complete flops

• 5 months later...

Sounds like he is still undecided on a move to PG, they are keen on him though and trying to get it pushed through.. I would want him to stay if he liked to as i think we have not seen the best of him just yet under MB.. Put a strong marquee in front and behind him in the middle of the park, and with Duke/Yeboah on the wings and Ziggy in defense we have grounds for a good looking squad

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice. Will see if I can find a telecast. I find I enjoy watching CONCACAF, African and Asian competitions more than the highly polished big money British and Euro ones. 

The best thing I remember in CONCACAF was Jamaica beating the US a couple of years ago!

• 4 years later...
5 hours ago, mack said:

Looks like he's on his way to Victory. He posted an insta pic from a plane with an add-on stamp of the victory pre-game song.

Classic Popa recruitment

He loves getting the old band together