Jump to content
  • Sign in to follow this  

    Western Sydney Wanderers vs Adelaide United 15/04/2018 5:00PM


    mack
    Western Sydney Wanderers vs Adelaide United
    a_league_logo_2017.png

     

    western_sydney_logo_star.png VS adelaide_united_logo.png

     

    Date: 15/04/18
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 5:00PM EST
    Round: 27
    Competition: A-League Regular Season
    Location: Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney
    Stadium: Sydney Olympic Stadium

    View full record

     

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    we will win 2-1 thx to riera and cejudo this will be a tough game but i believe that we will win crowd- between 14000 and 18000 from tickets prices going at 10 dollars :xbop: get pumped mudda fukkers

    Edited by GrEmIoWaNdErEr

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Bridge is touch and go so will definitely not be in the starting line-up. Roly and Thwaite return to the squad with Tass omitted.

    For Adelaide, Gulum and O'Doherty return to the squad.

    Edited by Paul01
    Added info

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Now we had it. With got Kris Griffiths-Jones as the referee.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

    we will win 2-1 thx to riera and cejudo this will be a tough game but i believe that we will win crowd- between 14000 and 18000 from tickets prices going at 10 dollars :xbop: get pumped mudda fukkers

    14-18000!!!! Pass over what you're smoking brother 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, 1988banana said:

    14-18000!!!! Pass over what you're smoking brother 

    I smoke strong tobacco with chilli Inscent it grows hair on your balls:xnod:

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, 1988banana said:

    14-18000!!!! Pass over what you're smoking brother 

    Plus people will come for cheap tickets and kids under 16 free looking at big crowd brother

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 hours ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

    I smoke strong tobacco with chilli Inscent it grows hair on your balls:xnod:

    🤔

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I'm heading to the States for a month tomorrow, so here's hoping I miss a historic finals campaign. 

    See you all on the other side. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    35 minutes ago, luisenrique said:

    I'm heading to the States for a month tomorrow, so here's hoping I miss a historic finals campaign. 

    See you all on the other side. 

    Coldplay touring there I presume.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

    Coldplay touring there I presume.

    Well if I wanted to replicate the morgue like atmosphere at ANZ a Coldplay concert wouldn't be a bad place.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Why this track work have to be done always when football is on at Olympic park?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, luisenrique said:

    I'm heading to the States for a month tomorrow, so here's hoping I miss a historic finals campaign. 

    See you all on the other side. 

    Safe travels and may you miss a magical month of history making football.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 hours ago, 1988banana said:

    🤔

    It's pretty much tobacco imported from South America and they mix it up with **** I have chilli flavour and it is the strongest flavour at first if you tried it you probably get a asthma attack its that strong but I have been smoking that **** for a long time now

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    11 hours ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

    It's pretty much tobacco imported from South America and they mix it up with **** I have chilli flavour and it is the strongest flavour at first if you tried it you probably get a asthma attack its that strong but I have been smoking that **** for a long time now

    I haven't died yet , so that shouldn't be a problem , if anything , that sounds too healthy for me....... ok back on topic 

     

    Wsw win!!!!!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    We haven’t beaten Adelaide United at home since Gombau was there. 

    Draw. 

    Edited by xxBrandonxx

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    32 minutes ago, xxBrandonxx said:

    We haven’t beaten Adelaide United at home since Gombau was there. 

    Draw. 

    A draw might be enough

    3-0 win to us

    #ingombauwetrust

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Do they look at goal difference to determine the ranking? If we beat Adelaide by 3 goal or more, does that make us jump to 5th?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 minutes ago, Burztur said:

    Do they look at goal difference to determine the ranking? If we beat Adelaide by 3 goal or more, does that make us jump to 5th?

    Yes and yes.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    TRACKWORK 

    Weekend trackwork between Lidcombe and Olympic Park

    Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 April
    • Trains run between Lidcombe and Olympic Park, and between Olympic Park and the City.
    • Buses run between Merrylands, Parramatta, Carlingford and Olympic Park.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    ATB Live FIFA Preview - WSWvADL Round 27 Season 17/18

    Have a geez lads.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    So I’m assuming Thwaite will come back in. He shows should be nowhere near the team after that victory game. That said Clisby isn’t a centre back

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    So last game of the season, getting into the finals hinches on this game...and yet... nobody seems to care.

    Pretty sad state we are in, like everyone else I hope that once we move back to Parra things will get back to normal.....but for things to go back to normal we need the team, community, management and active support to get back to what it was at the beginning, unfortunately I cannot see it happening.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

    So I’m assuming Thwaite will come back in. He shows should be nowhere near the team after that victory game. That said Clisby isn’t a centre back

    And here in lies one of my biggest gripes about Australian football development.

    Clisby was schooled and raised as a CB. He played NPL and youth football as a CB. How are we not developing better players at LB and instead shifting half arsed CBs and wayward strikers to a position simply because they are left footed!?! ******* grinds my gears.

    Sorry, back on topic : WSW 2 - 2 Adelaide

     

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

    And here in lies one of my biggest gripes about Australian football development.

    Clisby was schooled and raised as a CB. He played NPL and youth football as a CB. How are we not developing better players at LB and instead shifting half arsed CBs and wayward strikers to a position simply because they are left footed!?! ******* grinds my gears.

    Sorry, back on topic : WSW 2 - 2 Adelaide

     

     

    To be honest I didn’t realise he had played so much CB, I like Clisby but rewatching last weeks game he gets caught out of position a couple of times at centre back. 

    That said I’d start him over the thwaite (as Gumby appears to have)

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    No Roly....No worries......If the team play as they did last week we are in with a chance....( hopefully ).

    2-1 WSW

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On a train from townhall, direct to Olympic park. Fate! A sign! 3-2 wsw!.......

     

     

    ........I've had a boozy lunch so my judgement might be slightly impaired. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On a train as well, just had three beers the Grêmio way and ready for the clasico vamo wanderers

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Guest
    This is now closed for further comments



×