Iacopo La Rocca

mack

He is my new favourite player. Anyone got a front end photo of him doing the westside sign?

This!! Although heaps of 'Ali G' pics with the 'west side' gesture.

2 stick?

Nrl media guys every weekend reporting on the a league "We is experts"

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know how to change his wikipedia page from centre back to defensive/holding midfielder???

I don't think that he has ever played as a centre half for us

hes played there a few times

• 1 month later...

Great vision and distribution from La Rocca against the Mariners. Good pass through to Shinji for Hersi's goal, a brilliant through ball to Juric at the end of the 1st half and a Pirlo style chip over the defence to setup Haliti's chance at goal.

Extremely underrated player!

Thought it was his best game for the Wanderers perhaps ever. He and Poljak made the centre midfield a bastion in defence and a launching pad for flank attacks.

For me, La Rocca and Poljak have been possibly our two best players this season. As much as I love what Mooy brings, I can't help but think those two are our best midfield partnership. La Rocca starting to really anchor the midfield is allowing Poljak to break forward more (Mooy's goal against Heart at home the perfect example). Previously I had thought La Rocca should miss out on ACL, but the work he is putting in is making that hard to say now.

But then I really don't know who else we'd drop. Polenz and Hersi are two of our most important players, and surely we'd take both of them. But it's Popa, so why would he do the normal thing

• 4 weeks later...

Both La Rocca and Hersi picked up injuries in the derby which didnt seem too serious at the time, but ended up being lengthy recoveries.

Interesting...

I blame the illuminati :ninja:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...