Podcast Feedback & Contact Info

• 4 weeks later...

I want to hear the keyboard warrior, the suspense is killing me

it wont be that interesting given who is on it the first week :P other weeks will be much better though :P

i think so far its done very well, would like to hear more stuff on history in terms of football, like how members of the RBB developed passion for football, and stuff like that but so far its done very well, i have not quite heard the 2nd episode but i am just getting to it now

it wont be that interesting given who is on it the first week :P other weeks will be much better though :P

i think so far its done very well, would like to hear more stuff on history in terms of football, like how members of the RBB developed passion for football, and stuff like that but so far its done very well, i have not quite heard the 2nd episode but i am just getting to it now

That's not a bad idea, what we could do is like a meet the supporters type of segment where people discuss how they came about being Wanderers fans, etc. and current happenings

That's not a bad idea, what we could do is like a meet the supporters type of segment where people discuss how they came about being Wanderers fans, etc. and current happenings

thank you, there is stuff like that already on the forum so i am not sure but still could work, i think passion is a great thing to take about in relation to football and the wanderers but whatever works

24 minutes into the 2nd podcast, things seem more relaxed and naturally are just getting better, so i dont think there is much that needs to be done because its already good and just getting better

Guys, Turner made this thread. But he is no longer in charge.

The new regime does not pander to the people. We tell them what they want to hear.

Viva ATBBRadio!!!

:ninja::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:;)

edit: if it wasn't obvious...I was joking. We hope in time a bit of structure happens, but then again....winging it every week is kinda fun and leads to random events, things spoken of and doesn't come across too much like routine. A walk around the woolie pre or post game at Victory or even this weekend should be done though.

Edited by Erebus

Just listened to second Podcast. I completely zone out to trevor (sorry) but match analysis and actually talking about the game/wanderers wins.

Good foundation to build from. Should grab some audio snippets of the RBB, talk about active support and the such

Just listened to second Podcast. I completely zone out to trevor (sorry) but match analysis and actually talking about the game/wanderers wins.

Good foundation to build from. Should grab some audio snippets of the RBB, talk about active support and the such

With the active support component, what do you want to be talked about? Just makes it easier for us to organise for

Why not comment on what ifferent active support groups have done each round. Tifos, trouble, good/bad weeks, good/bad away support etc etc

Sounds like a pretty good idea, We'll try to incorporate it in to the podcast. Do like a weekly round up of active support.

We ARE the RBB. I would've thought active support talk on the podcast would come hand-in-hand.

Would be sick to grab snippets of audio to showcase chants both good and bad

I agree. That phone call thing I just zoned out.

Why not comment on what ifferent active support groups have done each round. Tifos, trouble, good/bad weeks, good/bad away support etc etc

Sounds like a pretty good idea, We'll try to incorporate it in to the podcast. Do like a weekly round up of active support.

We ARE the RBB. I would've thought active support talk on the podcast would come hand-in-hand.

Fair game! Remember that this podcast is not just for the RBB, its for every Wanderer supporter, that being said; I'd like to add it to the podcast as I think if done well it can excite people for the upcoming game and help them learn the chants

Fair game! Remember that this podcast is not just for the RBB, its for every Wanderer supporter, that being said; I'd like to add it to the podcast as I think if done well it can excite people for the upcoming game and help them learn the chants

Yea i remembered that as i was typing. Although i think having a small Active Support segment in there will get you some keen listeners. I don't believe it's been done yet so might be an avenue that you boys should look in to.

As long as you know wtf you talking about ofcourse lol

Could also get a few of the boys on there neutrally comment on active support performances and such. All anon ofcourse.

Yea i remembered that as i was typing. Although i think having a small Active Support segment in there will get you some keen listeners. I don't believe it's been done yet so might be an avenue that you boys should look in to.

As long as you know wtf you talking about ofcourse lol

Could also get a few of the boys on there neutrally comment on active support performances and such. All anon ofcourse.

Yeah if we can make it as authentic as possible its going to make it better for everyone. In terms of active support, what might be better is if we record that segment on game day and talk to some people about it that know what they are talking about as its a new concept to me, so I might ask your help in that one

Well someone else can watch all the games and then talk about every team's active support, but you'll have to pay me to watch teams like Phoenix, CCM, Heart etc. haha

I think a real "around the bloc" segment at the woolpack should be on the cards. Just to get peoples reactions before and after the games or something.

iTunes

Ok we have uploaded the first episode on to iTunes using ourmedia.org. It has been a nightmare to say the least. We will be moving from ourmedia.org to podbean as it is more user-friendly and will be a lot better for those who want both itunes as well as android (podbean produces a specific app for android).

give us time in this respect but you can now search for 'Around the Bloc' on itunes and we have the first episode available for download.

cheers

Well someone else can watch all the games and then talk about every team's active support, but you'll have to pay me to watch teams like Phoenix, CCM, Heart etc. haha

I think a real "around the bloc" segment at the woolpack should be on the cards. Just to get peoples reactions before and after the games or something.

If that was in response to my suggestion, I was only talking about RBB chants. Farck everyone else!

• mack unpinned this topic