Wanderers emblem on jersey

Is it the logo on the front of the shirt or the small one on the back near the collar? I've seen the small one falling of heaps of peoples jerseys.

this.

I had my back logo peel off went back and they refunded my money got a new one,

read the washing instructions something i failed to do the first time.

If it's the logo on the front I'd be getting whoever sold it to you to replace it since that's pretty poor.

My cousin bought a kids jersey for his son and there was a weird run down the material where the stitching had buggered up. He didn't find it until after he'd got a name printed on the back at Peter Wynn's. Rebel tried to blame Peter Wynn and put up a bit of a fight but they eventually gave him a replacement kit. Also Peter Wynn himself was in when they went to get the new kit printed and he did it for free and gave the kid a free drink bottle which was pretty cool.

my nrma sponsor logo across the front also has worn out but its prob caused i had the iron on to hot and maybe ironed the logo straight onto my ironing board while ironing the back.

LOL u still havent uploaded photos of you NRMA ironing board.

Nar its the logo on the front. My mate bought a jersey with out the logo on the back. Nike have to start producing better quality jerseys. We pay good money and get crap quality in returm

you are entitled to a refund due to poor quality product. Take it back and explain to them. If you turn the shirt inside out id prob suspect u could see quickly and cheap stitching techniques such as overlayed stitching of the emblem. I believe the logo is more of a press heat emblem than stitched on so if u washed it in warm water it would of come of. Best alternative buy a hat and take the emblem of it and have it stitched on your jersey rather than heat pressed.

Nar its the logo on the front. My mate bought a jersey with out the logo on the back. Nike have to start producing better quality jerseys. We pay good money and get crap quality in returm

you are entitled to a refund due to poor quality product. Take it back and explain to them. If you turn the shirt inside out id prob suspect u could see quickly and cheap stitching techniques such as overlayed stitching of the emblem. I believe the logo is more of a press heat emblem than stitched on so if u washed it in warm water it would of come of. Best alternative buy a hat and take the emblem of it and have it stitched on your jersey rather than heat pressed.

i bought it from the club so i might ring them up. yeah didnt thing of washing it in cold water. thats a good idea. only problem is ive got a number printed on the back of it

i was ironing on numbers heat pressed style just forgot to put something between the jersey so hence the little accident. ANyway back to the main story get that emblem peeled right off using heat or steam from iron and then take it too one of them alteration shops and for a reasonable price the will sew it on the jersey.

Are they "rushing" them out? Or did everyone just **** up?

People are farking up by washing in hot water in a machine instead of handwashing them in cold water, or soaking in cold water.

Look at you, all domesticated and the like. What softener do you use?

Closet ESFC supporter spotted!!!!

Got to wash the jersey, trying getting on to a plane after an away match with your jersey drenched in beer and the air hostess saying that u smell too much to be able to fly!!!

Cold wash is a must and dry it inside out preferibly in the shade on a coat hanger, pegs on the jersey sometimes stretch out the shoulders. Also being from mounty county inside out prevents others seeing the jersey. Believe it or not wanderers jerseys are hot property and a few ppl around here have had theirs knocked off from their clothelines so inside out is more discreet.

Guest ZipGunBop

Can just see a special in Women's Weekly;

"As you can see, getting blood and tear gas out of your black and reds isn't that hard at all"

"Next week, we'll show you how to get your tifos looking their best and a do it yourself flare pouch"