Tomi Juric

mack

How do you pronounce the J in Croatian?

there is no J in Croation its spelt C - R - O - A....... :ninja:
T - I - A - N not "Croation":Pthough what I was really asking (thanks smartass :P) is do we pronounce the J in English when we say his name or not?
We pronounce J's as Y's .. for example. In English it was Yugoslavia in Yugoslavian, it was Jugoslavia So the J is pronounced as a Y. So its Tomislav Yuric if you wanted to pronounce it in english
Thanks, that's what I thought but just making sure.
Just so we make sure that Balkanite also understands our language..Tomislav Yuric will score G O A L S .. (GOALS means more than 2 a season - hopefully)Couldn't help myself man :)
Just call him Dino.

Every striker from now on should be called Dino.

We just replace the striking position with a new name, it will be called 'Dino'.

Looking forward to seeing Juric play Dino for us this season

does that mean he will play like dino?

only score two goals all season and miss a lot of chances lol

It means you will show the man respect or my Eastern European Herritage comes out and ill ***** teach you a lesson *****!

T - I - A - N not "Croation":Pthough what I was really asking (thanks smartass :P) is do we pronounce the J in English when we say his name or not?
We pronounce J's as Y's .. for example. In English it was Yugoslavia in Yugoslavian, it was Jugoslavia So the J is pronounced as a Y. So its Tomislav Yuric if you wanted to pronounce it in english
Just so we make sure that Balkanite also understands our language..Tomislav Yuric will score G O A L S .. (GOALS means more than 2 a season - hopefully)Couldn't help myself man :)
Just call him Dino.

We just replace the striking position with a new name, it will be called 'Dino'.

It means you will show the man respect or my Eastern European Herritage comes out and ill ***** teach you a lesson *****!

Shouldn't that last bit be "Jebemte *****"?

Just call him Dino.

Brother, i was keeping it PG!

Just call him Dino.

But how do you pronounce the J?

• 2 months later...

dino would be proud

Sorry Balks but I have to show this...

Osieck said it was essential Juric played regularly this season at his new club Western Sydney now that much-maligned Croatian striker Dino Kiesinger had left the Wanderers.

"I hope in particular Juric will get enough playing time with the Wanderers. They had a centre-forward last season that should not block the path of a young promising Australian," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/socceroos/socceroos-boss-holger-osieck-says-harry-kewell-still-on-world-cup-radar-lucas-neill-needs-club/story-e6frf4l3-1226686746830#ixzz2aE7fAor0

dino would be proud

Sorry Balks but I have to show this...

Osieck said it was essential Juric played regularly this season at his new club Western Sydney now that much-maligned Croatian striker Dino Kiesinger had left the Wanderers.

"I hope in particular Juric will get enough playing time with the Wanderers. They had a centre-forward last season that should not block the path of a young promising Australian," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/socceroos/socceroos-boss-holger-osieck-says-harry-kewell-still-on-world-cup-radar-lucas-neill-needs-club/story-e6frf4l3-1226686746830#ixzz2aE7fAor0

All good, constructive criticism is always welcomed, pitty it came from Holger, a man who would rather play old farts instead of young up and coming talent :P

Whose path was Dino blocking last year btw? O.o

I think the way Holger meant it was that Dino isnt there now to block Jurics path. If he didnt meant it that way then I have no idea what he is on about.

Either way more fuel to my Hatred of Holger fire ...