Federico Piovaccari

mack

You picked one of Popa's strikers in your fantasy team?

Yes, it was a bit optimistic, wasn't it

He better score soon or I'm dropping him from my fantasy team.

I think as soon as he gets his first, he will be fine but not sure if that will come in the next game.
Not sure if the StringerBellend XI can wait

I dropped him from my fantasy teams this week so he will score.

One does not drop Fred from their fantasy team  :nono:

I'm keeping the faith with him for now. But I am under pressure from  the Fantasy StringerBellend XI Family Facebook group..

I'm keeping the faith with him for now. But I am under pressure from  the Fantasy StringerBellend XI Family Facebook group..

If my experiences with Fantasy League are anything to go by, that is exactly what he needs.  Sell him and he'll start knocking the goals in

One does not have Fred on their fantasy team :xnod: :xnod:

Fred is gorn,

Fathead is in & promoted to Captain 

You finally see the light lol

It could get ugly for Piovaccari. His time at WSW so far highlights just how important it is for a striker to get that first goal with a new club as early into the season as possible. It really is a mental thing. He had some chances, and if he had buried them I think we'd all be having different opinions about him right now.

It could get ugly for Piovaccari. His time at WSW so far highlights just how important it is for a striker to get that first goal with a new club as early into the season as possible. It really is a mental thing. He had some chances, and if he had buried them I think we'd all be having different opinions about him right now.

He needs to go back to basic....play the simple stuff. I still think that missing that second penalty by trying to be smart is still playing on his mind especially after popa told him no more penalties for you.

I'm reviewing his position in the StringerBellend XI, he's not bringing in the points. At this stage I'm thinking give him one more round. He's no fornaroli that's for sure

Got to drop him from fantasy teams, won't get going until he gets his first. At this rate I'm not sure when that will be....

I plan to drop him this week, if he scores *****.....

As I posted in the WSW v Newcastle thread, something seriously amiss with Fred last Sat.  From kickoff it looked like he was backing up from a marathon.  Flu?  Weight cut to get him in shape for back end of season?  Too much time even lifting (dude packs some serious wheels)?