Dario Vidosic

mack

^^ I feel for him, but this shows that players and/or their reps need to research teams properly before going overseas.

Aussie football history is littered with players who made poor choices when moving os.

This x1000. There are many examples of players very quickly returning with tails between their legs to the A-league. Vidosic joins the list. I am very excited about him being a Wanderer though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is Vidosic your favourite player?

Know someone whose favourite player is Vidosic, and you haven't got them a Christmas prezzie yet?

Then be sure to check out http://www.wswandere...pu1iag74moxorud) -  and make a bid on his jersey, from the game v Brisbane Roar - which we won 2-1!!

Signed by the Coaches AND Players!!

7TraQkU.png

Signed-Jersey-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I really hope a Chinese club puts in $1 million for him

Who do you propose we replace him with?

Very true.  Although the marquee rule has changed, you'd still have to get rid of one of our foreign players.  Ideally, the only one you would think about moving on is Pio, but that solves the problem already.

I'm happy to hold on to him.  While he hasn't set the world on fire, the tekkers in his finish on the weekend shows how valuable he can be.  I also think he is improved significantly in the past month

Dario's finish in the derby showed his class. Had time and space, picked his spot, curled it inside the post.

Too many times we have blasted those chances into the side netting or the stands.

He's going to be a key player in the second half of the season.

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately for Dario, the name is misleading. Judging by this season, they should changed their name Liaoning WhoDon'tWin

'a club that has enjoyed a mini-revival of late, rising from second last to 11th on the ladder'

Unfortunately for Dario, the name is misleading. Judging by this season, they should changed their name Liaoning WhoDon'tWin

'a club that has enjoyed a mini-revival of late, rising from second last to 11th[/size] on the ladder'

Watch them play. 11th is the best they'll be this season