Liam Reddy

mack

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's interesting that WSW supposedly let Reddy go (partly?) because of attitude/dressing room issues yet Kenny Lowe says the opposite about Reddy's contribution to the Perth dressing room. And Reddy himself says the Perth dressing room is the best of the seven he has been a part of.

It's interesting that WSW supposedly let Reddy go (partly?) because of attitude/dressing room issues yet Kenny Lowe says the opposite about Reddy's contribution to the Perth dressing room. And Reddy himself says the Perth dressing room is the best of the seven he has been a part of.

The fact he has been a part of 7 dressing rooms says loads.

In saying that, I wish we had him.

He might be an asshole but he's good. Redmayne and Tyson can be angels and lovely little dumplings but they are shite between the sticks. I'd rather the former, personally.

Popa mentality..

Shite angels > talented arseholes

Exactly what I was thinking! Unfortunately for Popa, he seems to attract a lot of Untalented assholes in particular.

He might be an asshole but he's good. Redmayne and Tyson can be angels and lovely little dumplings but they are shite between the sticks. I'd rather the former, personally.

Popa mentality..

Popa's mentality won us an ACL. We had the strongest squad, united in the fact that everyone else though we were shite offcasts.

I'll coach a team of Coles, you coach a team of Sabas and we'll see how we go over a season...

Popa mentality..

Popa's mentality won us an ACL. We had the strongest squad, united in the fact that everyone else though we were shite offcasts.

I'll coach a team of Coles, you coach a team of Sabas and we'll see how we go over a season...

I don't think that's fair, Cole can play loads of positions and Saba can barely play 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...