Spare/Selling/Request Ticket Thread 2016/17

mack

Question to active Bay members: did I read correctly that active members cannot "print at home" or "forward" anymore and must use their membership pass? Does this in effect mean we can't sell our tickets on matches we are away?

http://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/article/membership-pack-information/12epfoux6yd8u1xl81hz4u29ue

Yes, correct

Anybody remember how to put your seat back up for sale? I remember how to transfer it someone else, but can't make the derby and want to put them back into the pile. Unless somebody wants 3 free tickets forwarded?

Anybody remember how to put your seat back up for sale? I remember how to transfer it someone else, but can't make the derby and want to put them back into the pile. Unless somebody wants 3 free tickets forwarded?

jetlee75 says he is looking to buy 3 tickets over on the match day thread, he posted his message on page 13.

jetlee75 says he is looking to buy 3 tickets over on the match day thread, he posted his message on page 13.

Cheers.

Tried to access the My Account > Manage Products for ticketed forwarding, but there is NO OPTION there any more? No events, nothing. FFS.

I think I read on the WSW Twitter feed that there was a glitch with the system that was causing problems with matches held at ANZ Stadium that they haven't been able resolve.

Tried to access the My Account > Manage Products for ticketed forwarding, but there is NO OPTION there any more? No events, nothing. FFS.

I think I read on the WSW Twitter feed that there was a glitch with the system that was causing problems with matches held at ANZ Stadium that they haven't been able resolve.

Well, that's just fun... ugh :(

Serious?  ffs.  I've always been happy to transfer my ticket to people needing them when I couldn't go.  You think I could just photocopy the barcode and give it out to you lot for any future games? (Assuming this problem can't be resolved?)

The Ticketek website for the has just updated the ticketing for the Sydney Derby and there are now tickets available in all categories except for Category A and Alcohol Free. This is especially good for people who were looking for General Admission tickets in Section White and Black.

You no longer have to enter a password to access the tickets.

Anyone have a spare ticket in aisle 1xx? I miscounted and am short one ticket for my group. One of the kids will share a seat with his dad, he just needs to get through the gate!

Edit: unless the whole stadium minus active is accessible, in that case any ticket will do!

Edited by jaepee36

Anyone have a spare ticket in aisle 1xx? I miscounted and am short one ticket for my group. One of the kids will share a seat with his dad, he just needs to get through the gate!

Edit: unless the whole stadium minus active is accessible, in that case any ticket will do!

What aisle?? I have 1 spare coz its for my baby and he doesn't need a seat at 6 months old (plus they put him 2 rows back!).

Aisle 126 u think.

Have 2 members seats for tonight if anyone wants to go. I'm not sure of the bay number.

I got Mum and Dad a family membership and they're both going, but the two others who were going with them just cancelled.

I'm on the golf course, but shoot me a text. 0401 996 686