Police/Security Issues & Restrictions

Andy Maher was a full on AFL numpty. Then they put him on Shootout for a season and maybe he made some football friends and his eyes were opened up to the world of football abroad and domestically.

That's the only explanation I can give for him always defending football now.

maybe he's just not a massive ****.

Anyone in rbb know about why the ACAB chant broke out tonight?

because a few people requested it. lol i only saw two cops near the RBB and they copped it :lol:

The 7News piece about the woman posting crap on social media claimed that the AFL can only ban someone if they are a member. So basically she's free to rock up this weekend.

I heard this but call bullshit. How can this possibly be true? Were the UPF ****wits who had the islamophobic banner last season members, and hence they were able to ban them? I'm not a member of GWS, so next time they visit Canberra can I go to Manuka Oval and king hit as many people as possible and still be welcome at their next game?

What a joke.

The 7News piece about the woman posting crap on social media claimed that the AFL can only ban someone if they are a member. So basically she's free to rock up this weekend.

I heard this but call bullshit. How can this possibly be true? Were the UPF ****wits who had the islamophobic banner last season members, and hence they were able to ban them? I'm not a member of GWS, so next time they visit Canberra can I go to Manuka Oval and king hit as many people as possible and still be welcome at their next game?

What a joke.

so you're gonna hit ten people but the AFL will report it as you hitting 15,000.

^^^^

They never got the banner people.

Ha, you're right:

"Mr McLachlan said the racist banner was “deeply offensive†and vowed to ban any culprits found to be club members."

I assume that they weren't club members then considering the phrasing.

Edited by Valter43

Talking of double standards and its a top article by Maher , wasn't it the tennis where some lads let off some flares and were ejected but given their admission money back !

They were also banned for 24 hours.

"Here's your money boys, you can use it to buy a ticket tomorrow".

• 2 weeks later...

First they came for the Hooligans. Then they came for the Scientists...

Yep,those bastards at the RAS ( Royal Academy of Science ) deserve everything they get.....!  It all went wrong when the scientist started chanting..." We want Pi.....when do we want it....."

• mack unpinned this topic