Jack Clisby

Date Of Birth: 12/02/92
Nation: Australia
Birthplace: Perth, Australia
Squad Number: 3
Position: Left Fullback
Secondary Positions: Central Defender

Joined Wanderers: 26/06/23
Contract Details: 2 Year Initial Contract 11/8/2016. Returned to WSW on 2 year contract in 2023.
Contract Finish: 2024/25
Previous Club: Perth Glory
Wanderers Debut: 14th October 2016 vs Adelaide United

Wanderers A-League Appearances: 61
Wanderers A-League Goals: 2

Wanderers ACL Appearances: 5
Wanderers ACL Goals:

Wanderers FFA Cup Appearances: 6
Wanderers FFA Cup Goals: 1

Wanderers Club World Cup Appearances:
Wanderers Club World Cup Goals:

Wanderers Total Appearances: 72
Wanderers Total Goals: 3

Yearly Appearances & Goals: 2016/17: 29 (0), 2017/18 15 (1), 2023/24: 28 (2)

International Team: Australia
International Caps:
International Goals:

Individual Awards:

Team Honours:

Highlight: Scored his first goal for the Wanderers against Adelaide United on 10/1/2018 in Season 2017/18.
Highlight:
Highlight:

Description: Clisby returns to the Wanderers after leaving 5 years earlier, starting at left fullback and providing a range of useful crosses & through balls for the Wanderers attack, cementing his place in the starting line-up over Gabriel Cleur & Tate Russell.

View full record

It was either Murnane or Clisby to replace Jamo.

better option was Clisby

JvS played him mostly as a centre back so if he focus on defending first that would be great. Bandiera is our development left back so there will competition for the position plus a fair amount of coaching for both of them.

The 2 games that Jamo where Jamo was beaten was tht Valentine's Day massacre and the grand final..

Very different to the centrebacks who are all experienced players so not as much focus

I still can't believe this guy is here for Jamo. I was only joking about the hair but he better not have it like the picture in this thread. He can't follow in Jamo's footsteps looking like some guy that just ordered a deconstructed coffee. It's just not right.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/deconstructed-coffee-melbourne-hipster-trend-has-social-media-steaming-20160601-gp9jrh.html

I still can't believe this guy is here for Jamo. I was only joking about the hair but he better not have it like the picture in this thread. He can't follow in Jamo's footsteps looking like some guy that just ordered a deconstructed coffee. It's just not right.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/deconstructed-coffee-melbourne-hipster-trend-has-social-media-steaming-20160601-gp9jrh.html

The only other left backs available were Murnane (trialled) and Danaskos (discarded by the Nix).
  • 1 month later...

Even though he picked up the yellow early for a meaty challenge, I thought he did all the right things thereon.  Was caught out once out of position when they got in behind him but that's the price you pay for moving up.  Looks a far better fit than stand in left backs.  Can make it his own as a full time first team player this season if he keeps on in this vain.  Tried his heart out too which is the most important thing.

First game and his cross ended where it was meant to go and resulted in a goal. What was Jamo's and Neville's track record like last season?

jack looks like a reasonable leftback but was shite as a CB for city.