Jump to content
Match Database Index Link
Sign in to follow this  

Bonnyrigg White Eagles FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 29/08/2018 7:30PM


mack
  • Opponent: Bonnyrigg White Eagles
    Home Team: Bonnyrigg White Eagles
    Away Team: Western Sydney Wanderers
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:30PM EST
    Round: Round Of 16
    Competition: FFA Cup
    Location: Bossley Park, New South Wales
    Stadium: Marconi Stadium
    Result: West Sydney Win
    Western Sydney Score: 2
    Opponent Score: 1
    Time Of Result: 90 Minutes
    Western Sydney Starting Lineup: Danijel Nizic, Raul Llorente, Josh Risdon, Patrick Ziegler, Brendan Hamill, Alexander Baumjohann, Kearyn Baccus, Marc Tokich, Oriol Riera, Roly Bonevacia, Nick Fitzgerald
    Western Sydney Substitutions: Tarek Elrich (Nick Fitzgerald 87)
    Western Sydney Unused Substitues: Jack Greenwood, Ruon Tongyik, Lachlan Scott, Jaushua Sotirio
    Western Sydney Goals: Alexander Baumjohan (12), Brendan Hamill (74)
    Western Sydney Manager: Markus Babbel
    Opponent Starting Lineup: James Chronopoulous, Sam Gallaway, Tynan Diaz, David Vrankovic, James McKenzie, Mun-Soo Gil, Benjamin Tosi, Shervin Adeil, Asmir Kadric, Aaron Peterson, Woo Je-Wook
    Opponent Substitutions: Gregory Kondek (Shervin Adeil 81), Milan Paarenta (Asmir Kadric 81)
    Opponent Unused Substitues: David Bradasevic, Nikola Kremenovic, Nikola Krljar
    Opponent Goals: Tynan Diaz (65)
    Opponent Cards: Tynan Diaz (Yellow 32), Sam Gallaway (Yellow 82), James Chronopoulos (Yellow 86), Aaron Peterson (Yellow 92)
    Opponent Manager: Milan Susak
    Attendance: 5137
    Referee: Stephen Lucas
    Post Match Thread:

    Wanderers Ease Past Bonnyrigg

    Note 1: Alexander Baumjohann and Patrick Ziegler made their debuts for the Wanderers in this match.
Bonnyrigg White Eagles FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 29/08/2018 7:30PM

Edited by mack

Sign in to follow this  


User Feedback

Recommended Comments



In. Hoping to see the two new Germans in action.

Also looking forward to cevapi.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I look forward to having a fully fit squad to choose from & the team in fine form after that match in Darwin plus a fantastic performance against a bunch of Marconi youths.

I haven't been able to get out of the house, so look forward to seeing a few of you in the stands

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2018 at 10:55 AM, Prydzopolis said:

I look forward to having a fully fit squad to choose from & the team in fine form after that match in Darwin plus a fantastic performance against a bunch of Marconi youths.

I haven't been able to get out of the house, so look forward to seeing a few of you in the stands

There's at least 6 who are injured or suspended & wont be available for selection.

Will be interesting to see who plays in our midfield, as we're struggling to find 15/16 fit players.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trying to buy tickets from the website and keep getting bumped. Could it be sold out already? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Butts76 said:

Trying to buy tickets from the website and keep getting bumped. Could it be sold out already? 

Have you tried different ticket categories?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Have you tried different ticket categories?

Yeah mate,

I've been trying three tickets. Will try with two and see how that goes.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, everyone can relax...there was something bogus about my account...so i paid through paypal and it worked. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2018 at 11:53 AM, Taurus said:

There's at least 6 who are injured or suspended & wont be available for selection.

Will be interesting to see who plays in our midfield, as we're struggling to find 15/16 fit players.

 

Hearing Kearyn may be available for selection, which covers a huge hole in our midfield. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

What’s the likelihood of getting a few tickets at the gate?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nathg said:

What’s the likelihood of getting a few tickets at the gate?

Get there early. The issue won't be tickets it will be the line of people trying to get in, as it is only 1 or 2 turnstiles at the stadium and everyone is coming back from work too.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2018 at 11:53 AM, Taurus said:

There's at least 6 who are injured or suspended & wont be available for selection.

Will be interesting to see who plays in our midfield, as we're struggling to find 15/16 fit players.

 

Who's on the injured list?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taurus said:

All those that didn't play last Tuesday night

The unavailable list must still include Vedran and Bridge. Grozos is obviously out after the FFA Cup game. I wonder who else is injured if we are down to?

looks like our starting line-up could be

.............................Nizic

Risdon.........Ziegler..........Hamill/Tongyik.......Llorente

.............Baccus Snr.........O’Doherty

Kamau.............German Jack..........Bonevacia 

...............................Riera

Bench: Suman, Fitzgerald, Elrich, Tongyik/Hamill, ?, ?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rumours that Tass and Majok will be starting.

Maybe Ziegler could play DM

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd play a back three and just smash their back 5 and holding midfielders with high press man marking. Force them to boot it long.

Unlike Darwin where the temperature didn't suit it, this should be a game that allows Das Ubercoach to come out with an extremely aggressive gameplan to blow them off the park in the first 20 minutes.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know our ticket prices have been mentioned before but here are the FFA games this week and ticket prices (A League teams).

Adelaide United V Lions: Adult: $10; Concession $5

Melbourne City V Newcastle Jets: Adult: $15; Concession $5; MCFC Members Free

Wanderers V Bonnyrigg: Grand Stand:Adult: $27.86, General Admission Adult: $22.75; Concession: $17.64; WSW Active Support:$27.86



 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mack said:

I'd play a back three and just smash their back 5 and holding midfielders with high press man marking. Force them to boot it long.

Unlike Darwin where the temperature didn't suit it, this should be a game that allows Das Ubercoach to come out with an extremely aggressive gameplan to blow them off the park in the first 20 minutes.

Just Das Boot them

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HillsWanderer said:

I know our ticket prices have been mentioned before but here are the FFA games this week and ticket prices (A League teams).

Adelaide United V Lions: Adult: $10; Concession $5

Melbourne City V Newcastle Jets: Adult: $15; Concession $5; MCFC Members Free

Wanderers V Bonnyrigg: Grand Stand:Adult: $27.86, General Admission Adult: $22.75; Concession: $17.64; WSW Active Support:$27.86



 

 

Disgusting price gouging isn’t it? That said pretty sure I paid 20 to see Apia beat Victory which with hindsight is a bargain 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HillsWanderer said:

I know our ticket prices have been mentioned before but here are the FFA games this week and ticket prices (A League teams).

Adelaide United V Lions: Adult: $10; Concession $5

Melbourne City V Newcastle Jets: Adult: $15; Concession $5; MCFC Members Free

Wanderers V Bonnyrigg: Grand Stand:Adult: $27.86, General Admission Adult: $22.75; Concession: $17.64; WSW Active Support:$27.86



 

 

They price up the games A-league and State league teams play against each other as they are the popular game. The fact this is a true derby makes it a little more expensive

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently there is an Olyroos camp being held in Canberra. Are we missing players because of the camp? If so, who?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

Is this the main Fox game?

No, streaming.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

Apparently there is an Olyroos camp being held in Canberra. Are we missing players because of the camp? If so, who?

I was told 8 have been selected, with a further 2 on standby

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

They price up the games A-league and State league teams play against each other as they are the popular game. The fact this is a true derby makes it a little more expensive

Against Blacktown City last season it cost me $50 GA for 2 adults and 2 kids.
I've paid almost $50 for 2 adults GA for this game.
They know us idiots will pay........................

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites



Guest
This is now closed for further comments

×