The Hawkesbury Supporters Thread

yes it is, the hawkesbury is a decent sized area but much of it is rural like Pitt town and Freemans reach but also Mark Schwarzer is from the Hawkesbury (north richmond)

Love as you drive through Richmond the fresh fruit they sell on the side of the road ;)

yes it is, the hawkesbury is a decent sized area but much of it is rural like Pitt town and Freemans reach but also Mark Schwarzer is from the Hawkesbury (north richmond)

Love as you drive through Richmond the fresh fruit they sell on the side of the road ;)

lol i know what you mean, i love this area, so much fruit :P

Epic. Glossodia really is the ass end of nowhere, but a nice quiet place too.

lol true, it is a nice place, i do like the quiet nature of it, could never get used to a louder place even though i did live in cabramatta for the first 4 years of my life

• 1 year later...

Bumpity bump....

Its very quiet here in the Hawkesbury isn't it.. ?.. :-)

Anyone got a good recommendation for where to watch the game tomorrow. ?

We usually go to Windsor Leagues, but they look at you funny if you watch football..  :crazy:

My girlfriend has moved to south Windsor! Ill keep an eye on this thread for any games that I'm out there for!

If your out this way on a Friday night, the leagues club is a good spot for a drink - $2 premium beers ..

The Chef is a Wanderers fan too and puts the football on in the bistro - not many others in there watch it though.. :-)

Was going to go to the Arms, but might drop into the Royal tomorrow arvo for a not so quiet one.

Yeah, there are usually a few Wanderers fans at the Royal (fans of both Western Sydney Wanderers and Lowlands Wanderers)... Nice relaxed atmosphere and the bistro isn't too bad either.

But the Leagues club also has the courtesy bus, so that might make the trip home a bit easier after a few beers.

apparently they also want to build a road there and the pub was blocking the way, or adding an extra lane or something i am not sure but i heard something like that, i am surprised this thread exists :P i have been to the pub near windsor station a few times they seem friendly there, hate the leagues club though

apparently they also want to build a road there and the pub was blocking the way, or adding an extra lane or something i am not sure but i heard something like that, i am surprised this thread exists :P i have been to the pub near windsor station a few times they seem friendly there, hate the leagues club though

Hey Goat... You know you started this thread, right??

:P :P :P

Edited by 102megan

apparently they also want to build a road there and the pub was blocking the way, or adding an extra lane or something i am not sure but i heard something like that, i am surprised this thread exists :P i have been to the pub near windsor station a few times they seem friendly there, hate the leagues club though

Hey Goat... You know you started this thread, right??

:P :P :P

i meant i am surprised this thread is active, though when i saw it up here i didnt think i created it, it was a long time ago, also kinda know one of the woman who works at the league club, niceish woman

does anyone support Hawkesbury FC? thinking about doing it so i get to see more football

Yep..

My kid was selected for the Hawks U12's regional team, so we'll be at most of there games, albeit much earlier than the 1st's..

The trials draw is here

http://www.hawkssoccer.com.au/news/1-general/196-hawks.html

Edited by MadKaw

does anyone support Hawkesbury FC? thinking about doing it so i get to see more football

Yep..

My kid plays for the Hawks U12's regional team, so we'll be at most of there games, albeit much earlier than the 1st's..

The trials draw is here

i used to play for the Pitt Town Pirates back in the day, i was horrible and only about 6 but i used to play for them, thank you for the link

Yep..

My kid plays for the Hawks U12's regional team, so we'll be at most of there games, albeit much earlier than the 1st's..

The trials draw is here

i used to play for the Pitt Town Pirates back in the day, i was horrible and only about 6 but i used to play for them, thank you for the link

My kids play against Pitt Town, they both played for Blight Park until this year.

They'll be playing for the Lowland Wanderers this year as its run out of the same club as the Hawks.

We just got back from training and damn it stinks down there, must be grass feeding time at the turf farms..

Yep..

The trials draw is here

My kids play against Pitt Town, they both played for Blight Park until this year.

They'll be playing for the Lowland Wanderers this year as its run out of the same club as the Hawks.

We just got back from training and damn it stinks down there, must be grass feeding time at the turf farms..

lol in terms of Turf farms you get used to them, i mean lucky i dont live near any but i pass them plenty and its something that doesnt smell good but you get used to it eventually

has the wanderers done anything in this area?

Lol! I love the hawks. Was my dream as a little kid in the 80's to play for them one day.

Had my debut in like 1996 against Trasandinos and scored a double, not many highlights after that.

They've done well recently and play against some good opposition.

at least you had a debut :P thanks i really dont know much about them but i want to support football in general more if i can, Pitt town pirates are still the best, fun fact they are undefeated against real Madrid