The Hawkesbury Supporters Thread

I must say living in south Windsor for a year, was a real eye opening experience :shok:

lol got any interesting stories? i dont get it windsor is a great place but south windsor is pretty much mount druitt and blacktown but with only white people

I lived just on the wrong side of the South Windsor/Windsor border at one point. South Windsor isn't that bad tbh

So do any other Hawkesbury (or ex Hawkesbury) people enjoy reading the around the courts section in the Hawkesbury Gazzette? When ever I head out to the folks place I always check the round the courts section for people I used to go to school with. Now I'm older there is hardly ever anybody I know in there. But once in a while I recognise someone done for DUI or being a dickhead in a public place

I always used to read the courts section when I lived there. It was the only reason I read it tbh :lol:

It's brilliant used to get loads of ex Richmond High names in there

I must say living in south Windsor for a year, was a real eye opening experience :shok:

lol got any interesting stories? i dont get it windsor is a great place but south windsor is pretty much mount druitt and blacktown but with only white people

I lived just on the wrong side of the South Windsor/Windsor border at one point. South Windsor isn't that bad tbh

maybe you kept people in check, people were terrified to do anything because they knew you would come after them with a vengeance

This needs a map!

Where does South Windsort start? Is Windsor station the border? Does Bligh park count?

So do any other Hawkesbury (or ex Hawkesbury) people enjoy reading the around the courts section in the Hawkesbury Gazzette? When ever I head out to the folks place I always check the round the courts section for people I used to go to school with. Now I'm older there is hardly ever anybody I know in there. But once in a while I recognise someone done for DUI or being a dickhead in a public place

I always used to read the courts section when I lived there. It was the only reason I read it tbh :lol:

It's brilliant used to get loads of ex Richmond High names in there

lol i never went to that one

maybe you kept people in check, people were terrified to do anything because they knew you would come after them with a vengeance

Good point Goat, I didn't think of that.

Let me know if trouble starts up there again

This needs a map!

Where does South Windsort start? Is Windsor station the border? Does Bligh park count?

i thought the border was the train station

MAPMAN WE NEED YOU

This needs a map!

The train line surely. Why else would there be the saying 'the wrong side of the tracks'?

This needs a map!

The train line surely. Why else would there be the saying 'the wrong side of the tracks'?
Definitely south Windsor from the trains line to rifle range road then Bligh park kicks in Edited by StringerBellend

This needs a map!

Definitely south Windsor from the trains line to rifle range road then Bligh park kicks in

i always thought Bligh Park kicked in at that school near the Mcdonalds

Good point Goat, I didn't think of that.

Let me know if trouble starts up there again

lol i try to stay away from that area but i will see :P

honestly the only reason i dont like it is some of the people you see at windsor station who come from south windsor they remind me of some people who hang around blacktown station late at night