Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Pup55

hopefully we can get through to the quarter final of the league cup this morning.

Good evening from Carrow Road. Our team tonight vs Norwich City is: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Caulker, Naughton, Livermore, Carroll, Falque, Sigurdsson, Bale and Dempsey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

suck my d*ck Boban.

and yes Andy......i've been to the Triple Ace a few times to with the OzSpurs group

Are you formerly from the Cove Pup?

That would explain the fellatio request......probably circumcised as well, given that sort of history.  I think I will pass. 

I take it you liked the video mate?  If you haven't watched them, in the first one you get to see a former Liverpool player dissect the Spur's defence.  Interest stuff!

Have a look at all the high fives at the end.

Half the ozspurs guys are a bunch of stuck up ****wits... Tried saying hi once at triple ace but wasnt happening, so now when i do go to triple ace i chill with whoever i go with or by myself, couldnt care less

There's generally a pretty good mixture of people from all walks of life but I tend to keep to myself aswell. Not that I get to the aces very often but just wanted to make sure people are aware the supporters club exists.

COYS! COYW!