Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Pup55

yeah Pup it was a quality performance all round - looking forward to having a beer with you guys soon - I am bringing my boy to the game again this Saturday so still no debut at the Woolpack for me - I am assuming not the right place to bring an 11 year old!

I love seeing big teams getting knocked out by smaller teams, but Liverpool losing to Oldham was even funnier than the Tottenham game.

This...

Leeds are respectable opposition...

Oldham are not...

I love seeing big teams getting knocked out by smaller teams, but Liverpool losing to Oldham was even funnier than the Tottenham game.

Bollocks. So what if Leeds have history as a name. You lost to lower league opposition, and you had Bale playing. No excuses for both Spurs and liverpool

But then there's always Arsenal and Bradford =]

Bollocks. So what if Leeds have history as a name. You lost to lower league opposition, and you had Bale playing. No excuses for both Spurs and liverpool

Im not a spurs fan but i do like them. It was good to see both teams get knocked out, as i like it when smaller teams knock big teams out of these cup competitions, only if Brentford could hold on and beat Chelsea, that would have made my night.

I was saying before that seeing liverpool lose to oldham was made funny since i support Manchester United :)

As for Bradford, i hope they go all the way and win the league cup.

Im not a spurs fan but i do like them. It was good to see both teams get knocked out, as i like it when smaller teams knock big teams out of these cup competitions, only if Brentford could hold on and beat Chelsea, that would have made my night.

I was saying before that seeing liverpool lose to oldham was made funny since i support Manchester United :)

As for Bradford, i hope they go all the way and win the league cup.

Sorry to hear you follow united =P but touché on the giant-killings. I wonder if both Liverpool and Spuds care about Europa coming up...

• 2 weeks later...

We need to hang onto Bale, he's a good shout for one of the greatest spurs ever if he stays for 3-4 more seasons, Levy is a jew but (no pun intended) & will most likely see transfer $$...

id love for him to see his career out with us

Some whopping bids going to be put up for him in the summer...

We need to hang onto Bale, he's a good shout for one of the greatest spurs ever if he stays for 3-4 more seasons, Levy is a jew but (no pun intended) & will most likely see transfer $$...

id love for him to see his career out with us

Some whopping bids going to be put up for him in the summer...

How much would you accept for him?? 

hes only 23 yrs old so thats definitely in our favour as he has plenty of years in front of him, 

I'd love to see him stay but anything over £60million and levy would have to be tempted to let him go

If we make champs league I think he will stay - we then have the chance of attracting the top striker that we all know that we need. He is a good, well grounded bloke who loves Spurs but you cant blame him if he gets offered silly money to leave.

Hopefully we make a statement that we are not like the scumbags down the road cashing in on all their good players - one leaves and they all want out. COYS   COYW