OfficialRBB - Videos and Photos Thread (Scroll to the Top for Latest Video!)

Hi all!

This being the last game of the pre-season i wanted to get into the thick of it with no camera (you'd be surprised as to how much I don't get to be a part of while filming), so i didn't end up with much footage.

I did end up getting some sweet Dale Cavese footage though, but with the other videos already up of the chant, I'm going to hold on to this one for future use (End season compilation).

Be sure to subscribe to the RBB Official YouTube Channel and like and share our videos.

If you've got your own channels with RBB footage please shoot me a PM with a link and I'll put you up on the Channel under "More Videos of RBB" feature. This is to make it easier for people to find ALL of our videos just by going to our Official page.

Cheers!!!

Lost my ***** voice..

NEW VIDEO COURTESY OF MARCEL

Great video if I do say myself *ego tripping*

Jus one thing about that chant , BHF picked up on it , we got the clapping bit wrong , it should be the other way around , watch the Ajax clip n ull see what I'm talkin about , cheers c......unts

Top stuff! I managed to get footage of the March and The Tifo. I'll be posting them up today, nothing fancy. Probably just both vids separate on the tube to make it easy to check out.

Sweet. I'm backing up all my stuff for you to for later on.

Guys keep all the stuff for end of season so we can make a dvd for anyone to buy. I'd love a copy of that at the end of each season.

I've got a decent sized RBB video library happening on my system atm. The plan is to get some sort of end of season compilation for the supporters. Would be great to get it all on dvd, guess we'll see how funds go, things like that arent the cheapest.

Guys keep all the stuff for end of season so we can make a dvd for anyone to buy. I'd love a copy of that at the end of each season.

I've got a decent sized RBB video library happening on my system atm. The plan is to get some sort of end of season compilation for the supporters. Would be great to get it all on dvd, guess we'll see how funds go, things like that arent the cheapest.

Perfect, im in for one for sure if it does happen.

Dude, not expensive at all. The most expensive thing is buying the blank DVDs.

I've done something similar before and sold DVDs to my old TaeKwonDo club after I filmed an entire day's worth of footage, edited it, created video highlight packages etc.

You could actually make a profit if we get the right price point.

We can talk later on in the season in regards to this :)

Best support seen in Australia in a long time, if ever.

lets not get ahead of ourselves. its a great base to build on, but we got things we need to improve, that is already being worked on.

in time we might be, but not yet.

Gents, is there a decent photo somewhere of the "football comes home" tifo? I can't find one floating about the web. The tifo was always moving so the photos I have found don't clearly make out the text. Videos however look great and it is easy to read :)

So THAT'S what it looked like, haha. Freaking awesome stuff. Huge props to the entire RBB and especially the tifo crew; you guys did amazing work.

Going to have Dale Cavese stuck in my head all day now...... again...... lol