The off topic/general conversation thread

Neverbloom

just thought i would make this if people want to mess around, pretty much this is an off topic forum but its possible for a thread in here to go off topic so though i would create a thread which has no topic and if anyone just wants to go on and on and joke around and just talk about anything and if any threads are going off topic the conversation can be taken here to help prevent too many threads from going off topic

also sorry for creating way too many threads, some of them work so that is a plus not sure if this thread will work though

what were you doing up to til then o.o ? ps2 ?

lol i had to go to my mothers workplace(i really need to be less lazy to get my licence) :P so i was just surfing the internet till i could get home, also bought a bag of snacks which was nice cause i like food :P also welcome StillWandering dont steal my snacks or my pet killer flamethrower wielding jet pack wearing abba listening emu :P

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

lol i love the avengers pretty much watched it as soon as it came out, Thor being australian is great, plus it has iron man in it and everyone loves iron man :P

also this thread is kinda like a social meeting just an internet version of it

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

lol i love so much comic book related stuff arkham asylum, arkham city, the dark knight, the dark knight rises, a few spiderman games(none of the movies though) the avengers, thor, iron man, iron man 2, a bunch of science fiction stuff

i remember taking my ex to see the dark knight as our first date, take note of the word ex :P

haha you definitely win the award for most threads created.

BUT

that's kinda the point of the whole 'off topic' forum haha

gotta love ya

lol thanks i do kinda create too many threads, i got plenty of time on my hands and no life so i blame that :P i'll create less in the future i am coming up with less idea's :P

I'm trying to be an active poster without going overboard! gotta catch up to the rest of you muppets! At least there is a bunch of night owls on here!

as long as you're contributing who is going to complain ? it's an open forum! more power to you! :good:

lol thank you, the way i see it i have created some decent threads which worked, and created some threads that just didnt work and those threads died which is fine but means about half my threads are decent :P i think this thread could work as just joking around and that kinda thing, i know there is a joke thread but this thread is good for general banter, i suck at specific jokes, not too bad at banter though :P or just talking about anything

and lol thanks StillWandering, just out of curiosity why the username TheWanderingKoala?

also i may have met Koala once and she didnt pepper spray me so it was a win win for me :P

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

Haha all good goat do your thing! :)

lol thank you very much i think i'll take a break from creating threads too often unless i feel its something particularly important, i thought this thread could also help people on the forum get to know each other more, its not an introduction thread but naturally if people are just talking about whatever they feel like people will learn about each other and hopefully help the forum somewhat

also i remember reading that when people chant or sing together it makes them feel closer as a group so while i wasnt a fan of chanting at first i learnt that it helps everyone in the group get along, hopefully this thread can help somewhat, perhaps

and thanks for the explanation StillWandering i love koala's they remind me of a cat i used to have who was the same general colour and was very similar to a koala

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

koala is your missus ?

Yeh, she is also a fellow member of the RBB and will be attending the games.

On the subject of animals, a rogue possum has shacked up in our garage.

I hate koalas.

I'm pretty sure they bore themselves to sleep.

lol nah mate their just stoned off their nut on Eucalyptus.