The off topic/general conversation thread

Neverbloom

It doesn't sound like a game that would require much if any computing power.

i dont think it is but i briefly looked it up and i dont think it runs on Ubuntu which is my operating system, i actually have windows XP on my computer but its kinda broken and doesnt work, so i duel boot my computer for no bloody reason :P i do like Ubuntu for the most part but it doesnt run many games,

personally i'll always find the suffering the most scary game i ever played, that game scared the hell out of me and because your character kept having hallucinations and visions and the story was extremely dark no game has ever scared me more, but maybe it was just so scary because of how it was the first horror game i played, also i am very very anti violence and in the game your character

SPOILERS

killed his family depending on the ending of the game i think and your character keeps having visions relating to that and it kinda made me feel uneasy the fact that he killed his wife

END SPOILERS

but hey thats just me :P i love that game though

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

I play games for enjoyment so tend to stay away from the horror genre. That and I really do enjoy competitive multiplayer.

FEAR had its moments, creepy little girl.

but i wanted to prove what a big man i was on a forum so i pretended to like horror so people think i am a big man :P j/k i dont know why i enjoy them i am quite easily scared so its makes it interesting mostly i play games for fun that is why i love stuff like super smash brothers and mario kart, hell just mario games are good no matter how old you are they never get old :P i'll play most kinds of games though been playing guitar hero a bit recently not sure why but that game is such a rewarding game

Next time you miss your train will have to bust out guitar hero, even though I'm hopeless.

Check this out, good story, pity it won't receive any of the attention that the slanderous articles received.

http://www.smh.com.a...0829-2506o.html

oh yea i read that article i tried to help a bit by spreading it on twitter but i dont have many followers but hopefully it gets read by many many people, it should be shared around as much as possible

lol no one can be as bad as me :P it is so much fun though its the best game on the planet if you want to pull an all nighter, no one is worse than me though but i used to be so much worse

its strange i could never get into guitar hero then i played rock band 3 and i could easily get into that and then suddenly i got massively into guitar hero :P

I'm good dude, hows yourself?

Enjoyed talking to you, you crack me up!

lol thank you i always enjoy talking to you to, and i am wearing that beanie as we speak thank you again

i had a pretty crummy day people who pretended to be my friends were total tools to me today, pretty much invited me to a study session and then decided to exclude me from it but thats life i am glad your good, been doing much? i am hungry but there is no woman in my house at the moment so i cant have any food because i have no one to make it......so unfair

I'm glad the beanie comes in handy especially out where you are.

They do sound like a bunch of stooges! There's always going to be tools out there mate, just have to rise above it all and not let it get to you too much eh?

What were you studying?

2 Minute noodles is the answer!!! :xnod:

i need a woman to cook me 2 minute noodles its way too confusing without a woman :P j/k lol i joke and say woman should be cooking and all but i want to learn to cook really well one day

true i just thought they were better than that but ah well, live and learn and all and lol thank you again its actually the best beanie i have ever warn, it covers more of the head than other beanies i have warn so thanks it is helpful when its bloody cold :P

we were studying legislation for mental health.......its interesting stuff :P i do love learning about mental health but legislation is so boring :P

also sorry i am not too familiar with Chinese culture or if you really follow the culture but if you cooked something and the person did not eat anything(say a guest) would you find that offensive? i hope you wouldnt but sorry if you did i forgot its offensive in some cultures to not eat food someone offers you

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

we were studying legislation for mental health.......its interesting stuff :P i do love learning about mental health but legislation is so boring :P

I'm studying law,what you say is true! though it is fun to find loopholes, and poorly worded definitions!

Edited by Kensworth

I'm studying law,what you say is true! though it is fun to find loopholes, and poorly worded definitions!

lol that would be painful :P but finding poorly worded definitions and loopholes would be fun :P

in mental health because we are doing stuff like divorces, we may be protecting victims of domestic violence and abuse so we had to learn about law, family law anyways and wow.........my head felt like exploding :P

Oh dude I'm glad I've never touched law!! I have respect for you Kensworth. Law just does not suit me as a person I think. I'm a Physicist through and through!

Though I weren't born here, but I've grown up here, so am actually pretty Aussie and will not be offended if someone didn't eat Chinese food I've cooked (I cook lots of other food too!). You could probably follow Brad's rule, smell it then decide whether you want to try it.

I like the Chinese culture for the rich history, food, festivals and the awesome red envelopes with money in it at Chinese New Years hehehe.

Oh dude I'm glad I've never touched law!! I have respect for you Kensworth. Law just does not suit me as a person I think. I'm a Physicist through and through!

Though I weren't born here, but I've grown up here, so am actually pretty Aussie and will not be offended if someone didn't eat Chinese food I've cooked (I cook lots of other food too!). You could probably follow Brad's rule, smell it then decide whether you want to try it.

I like the Chinese culture for the rich history, food, festivals and the awesome red envelopes with money in it at Chinese New Years hehehe.

lol thanks i knew you have been here quite a while and its not like your food didnt look amazing i just dont eat at other peoples houses unless i am feeling extremely hungry but i have to be very hungry to eat at someone elses house :P

and lol i love money too :P i never understood law, though my family have several lawyers/barristers but even the simple stuff we do in mental health just confuses me :P

wish i was good at science stuff though, i love it but i am an idiot at it :P

I like people eating food I cooked though, so next time you're around Brad's you should care less and eat the food (but I'll make sure its ok for you though).

lol thank you i will eat if you want me to, i am the kinda person who always wants to eat but i dont want to steal everyone's food.........i always want to eat but i never gain any weight its interesting :P (interesting as in not interesting :P )

usually you dont have to worry about if i can eat it or not because i tend to be very careful with that kinda thing anyways thank you though :)

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

Lol just didn't want you to wait until you're dying of starvation before you eat just because you're at someone else's house.

lol thanks dying of starvation would be a pain :P i remember when i first ordered a drink in a bar i didnt have a clue what to do with it after i drunk it :P so social convention confuses me :P also i used to be a massive recluse hence why i never shut up :P making up for lost time :P