The off topic/general conversation thread

Neverbloom

lol my dogs can be very annoying, they love barking at their imaginations and one just follows the other one even if he does not have a clue what he is barking at :P

lots of wild life down my way though so i am kinda used to animals including this friendly beautiful creature

0,,7143502,00.jpg

i mean isnt it cute?

encountered quite a few in my times, but not while on the toilet luckily :P i have held snakes in the past while i did animal care but i am not a massive fan of them, scared of the poisonous ones

lol zelda is a great name for a cat, i own 4 cats

two sisters, one has a black nose and the other has a white nose so we call them black nose and white nose, we are a creative bunch :P

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

my farm is full of the F**kers, summer is terrible!

EDIT: goat you're almost an ultra user or whatever they call 1000+ posts!

my farm is kinda like that too, being on a farm has its advantages though, and lol i am getting there, 1000 posts almost and about 10 good ones :P

hahaha hopefully we can keep it to the 1 possum.

I'm surprised goat doesn't have 10000 posts. **** funnel webs, I'm glad I've never had an encounter.

I know Goat is out Richmond way but sounds like your a bumpkin too Kenworth. I live in the heart of the burbs of Blacktown so really don't get that much out this way.

I'm surprised goat doesn't have 10000 posts. **** funnel webs, I'm glad I've never had an encounter.

I know Goat is out Richmond way but sounds like your a bumpkin too Kenworth. I live in the heart of the burbs of Blacktown so really don't get that much out this way.

lol i do post very much :P and if this thread goes well(like it is doing so far) then i'll get to 2000 posts in no time :P

my cat is currently hunting a moth and failing at it :P and i am very lucky i only had 2 encounters, there are not many insects i'll kill infact i have saved many spiders lives(along with other insects) but a funnel web is something i'll kill as soon as i see it, dont want to take the risk of it hurting anyone(pet or human) so i nuked it with insect poison and the worse thing happened alot of eggs kinda fell out of it after that.......not fun :P

Haha im an inner west boy! I'm a bumpkin ~4 months a year
;)

;)

country bumpkins represent, i hope yall dont mind if i gander about me tractor for a country while ............i dont have a clue what i am saying trying to sound as countryish as possible :P

between two ferns is the single best chat show on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83I_rQUbw8c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c-3FQap7iw

lol what is so good about it? i'll check it out at some point

also 1000 posts.......about 3 good ones :P

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

Oh dude am laughing so hard!!.

We actually convinced a South African mate of ours whilst we were camping earlier this year that drop bears exist. He went back to work telling his colleagues all about them (all the lies we've been telling him). He called us up and raged at us after. LOL

Oh dude am laughing so hard!!.

We actually convinced a South African mate of ours whilst we were camping earlier this year that drop bears exist. He went back to work telling his colleagues all about them (all the lies we've been telling him). He called us up and raged at us after. LOL

lol us australians love spreading lies about our country :P

;)

country bumpkins represent, i hope yall dont mind if i gander about me tractor for a country while ............i dont have a clue what i am saying trying to sound as countryish as possible :P

between two ferns is the single best chat show on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83I_rQUbw8c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c-3FQap7iw

lol what is so good about it? i'll check it out at some point

also 1000 posts.......about 3 good ones :P

just watch those videos and you'll see how good they are

also i got a cold which really sucks, i dont know who gave me the cold but i am going to blame someone who most likely doesnt read(he cant read) this thread ........justin bieber it is all its fault

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom