The off topic/general conversation thread

Neverbloom

lol, you really should watch those videos.

Sorry about your sickness, probably caught it from one of those s***** you hang out with :P

i am still blaming JB :P maybe its all the garbage bins i have been sleeping in recently or maybe all the garbage bags i have been eating out of recently or the garbage bags i have been eating recently

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

no goat, what you need is some sort of beverage or four! and a packed club/bar, perhaps scruffy murphys!

i hear there are these wonderful places cause lesbian bars which have booze and many many woman, the only disadvantage is the woman tend not to be interested in males and males are not really allowed in there, and i cant talk to woman even if they did(but alcohol might help with that :P ) but other than that i am set :P

lol thanks.............should be interesting :P , i am weird at being in a bar

Haha man just act natural and you'll be right ay!

lol when it comes to girls i am less scared of them than i used to be, so i am improving........score :P

We will go city together and we will find two girls and charm them up! Give them some wanderers stickers and teach em chants!

lol when it comes to girls i am less scared of them than i used to be, so i am improving........score :P

We will go city together and we will find two girls and charm them up! Give them some wanderers stickers and teach em chants!

i am so going to get laid by offering girls wanderers stickers .......and then i'll teach them chants :P

i am so going to get laid by offering girls wanderers stickers .......and then i'll teach them chants :P

Sounds like a plan ;)

Sounds like a plan ;)

lol every plan of mine sounds like a plan, just not the best plan in the world :P also made a mistake with my phone girlfriend joke above did not post the entire thing

South Koreans have released an iPhone app that gives lonesome cell phone owners regular messages from a digital girlfriend named Mina

i always wanted a girlfriend named bob, so easy to spell

Once you feel at home in the Woolpack, go to town at becoming the resident pimp. Furry pink jacket, goblet, pimp cane....you know the score. The b***** be all over the Goat in no time.

i need a cane and a purple coat and a pimp hat :P also golden teeth :P

and i have seen lynx ads so i need some of that too :P

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

lol i'll check it out if i could.........i told a female friend of mine that if i ever get a wife every single year for her birthday i am going to be buying her an ironing board or a vacuum cleaner and i told another bunch of girls that if i get a girlfriend i do not want her to speak to me just get me food.........i am on a roll :P

lol i heard that game is amazing, pity my operating system does not agree with it :P but i'll try to at some point

Goat I can build you a top quality gaming rig for 800 bucks ahaha

lol i just need something decent :P

haha 800 bucks is a decent price ;)

lol i heard that game is amazing, pity my operating system does not agree with it :P but i'll try to at some point

Goat I can build you a top quality gaming rig for 800 bucks ahaha

lol i just need something decent :P

haha 800 bucks is a decent price ;)

lol 800 is a great price for a good computer, but if i had the best computer on the planet with the fastest internet in the world which was unlimited i still would do the same stuff on my computer :P